11. Something new

I try to bury myself further into the warmth that's clinging onto my body

I try to bury myself further into the warmth that's clinging onto my body. It smells fresh and woody, like an expensive cologne. I run my nose up and down the softness of my blanket only for my sleep to be disrupted by a flashing light that causes me to abruptly open my eyes. I see Jaiden and Sofia standing over me, the latter holding a Polaroid camera.

It takes exactly 2 minutes for my brain to register what is going on. Not a warm couch. Madden fucking Dufort. Not a soft blanket. Madden fucking Dufort. A loud yelp makes its way out of my mouth as I try to untangle myself from his arms, however this is useless because Madden is still very much asleep and simply tightens his arms around my waist.

"A good morning isn't it biscuit?" Jaiden teases, showing me the Polaroid. I scowl and once again try to get out of iron man's arms. Why is he so strong?

"Madden." I poke his chest and still nothing. Why did I think that would work, I literally yelped and he didn't move an inch. "Need some help there?" Ren's voice rings through the room as he gently takes Cameron's head off of his chest and lays it on his pillow. That's so cute.

He walks over and picks up the water gun from last night. Oh no. He wastes no time in shooting Madden, completely drenching us both. Madden groans and I squeal from the coldness of the water.

Madden tries to cover his face with the blanket but when that doesn't help he rolls over with his arm still around me and hides his face in my hair. My back is against the couch and my front is completely flush against him.

"Uh Ren. I don't think that worked." I say stating the obvious. What the hell do I do now? I go back to poking but I give up after the fifth try and then resort to shoving. My arms can't move that much and all it does is make him push me further back into the couch and bury his face into my neck, his breath tickling my skin. God his hair is so soft.

I resort to my last method of escape. I pull back as far as I can so I have access to his shoulder, then I bite down. He jerks a little and he finally lifts his head, a frown on his face.

He looks confused for a few seconds as if he can't believe what he is seeing. "Hi." Thats seriously all I could think of. He lets go of me with one arm and rubs his eyes with the back of his fist.

"Hi." He whispers back, looking down at the position we're in. His eyes lingerering on my exposed stomach from my hiked up hoodie. "How did you sleep?" I ask, trying to sit up but one of his iron arms is still holding me against him.

"Good, how did you sleep?" His eyes wonder my face before settling on lips. He looked too good in the morning, his voice was raspy with sleep and his hair was messy but still managed to look effortlessly hot.