10. Many more to come

Heres our address

Heres our address.

Come by 6.💋

Sofia texted 30 minutes ago and we've spent our time since trying to find Cameron an 'appropriate' outfit. She completely freaked out when I told her what Madden told me about Ren.

She thought Jaiden was just teasing her today but hearing it from another source must make it true she says. So I am laying on my hotel bed trying to watch a random movie on TV while she does a fashion show for me.

"What about this Lu, do I look fat?" Cameron questions, staring at herself in the mirror. "Are you serious? That skirt makes your ass look great." I get off my bed and begin putting my shoes on. "You don't have to change Cam, you looked hot today." Cameron, sighs changing her outfit once again.

After Cameron's 15 minute outfit debate we leave the hotel. After I showered I just threw on a comfy sweat set. It gets chilly here at night.

After an extremely awkward Uber ride with a driver that found it absolutely necessary to sing his heart out to Lady Gaga we arrived at one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, looking up at the building. "Holy shit indeed." Cam says, snapping a picture. "Also Cam if you wanna ditch me tonight to have some fun I really wouldn't mind." I side eye her watching her turn red.

"I'm not going to do anything. I haven't even met the guy." Since when has that mattered. "Oh come on, you know all you need to know. He is rich, Hot and straight. That's basically all you need." She rolls her eyes at me but I know she knows I am right.

While we were at the Lady Gaga concert, Sofia texted me to call her when we arrived. "You guys downstairs?" Sofia questions as soon as she picks up, Cam pushes the glass door and we enter the lobby. "Yes." I respond hearing Sofia yell something to somebody in the background but I'm to focused on staring at the interior of the building. "Madden is coming down." I mumble an 'okay', ignoring the way my heart skips a beats at the mention of his name.

We were only in the lobby for a minute before Madden emerges from the elevator. He looked comfortable it a hoodie and sweats. "Good evening mesdames." Madden greets, a smile on his face. He leads us into the elevator, before hitting the 5th floor. (French: mesdames||ladies)

"We haven't had the chance to meet I'm Cameron." They shake hands. "Madden" Cam snorts. "Yeah I totally didn't know that." Madden laughs, shaking his head. "You guys had fun today with my car?" He questions, his eyes focused soley on me.

"Yes, I don't think I've ever breathed in something so expensive." I laugh, nodding my agreement at Cam. "Until now that is, have you seen this place." I add. "Oh it gets way better." Madden smiles as the elevator opens. We follow him down a hallway with multiple doors until he stops at one and pushes the door open.

Sofia greets us as soon as we enter, giving both of us bone crushing hugs. She leads the way into the living room, that has a fire place and a flat screen TV. There is a hallway just behind which I'm assuming leads to the bedrooms.