26. Hair ties

TW❗️: this chapter deals with anxiety and has mentions of drug use

"You guys kissed!" I shush Cameron as we exist the private jet in Imola. "Yeah..." I shrug, my cheeks flaming when I think of mine and Maddens kiss last night. Jaiden, Sofia and Cameron scream in synchronization. 

"Is that all that happened?" Jaiden suggests."Yes, that's all that happened. After we kissed, we quickly packed up and came back to the hotel." All 3 of them hang onto my every word as if I'm going to reveal something miraculous. 

"He walked me to my room, kissed me goodnight, and then left." I smile when all of their faces drop. "Really. That's all?" Cameron pushes. I laugh, shrugging. "Yes, that's all." 

"Damn. Madden really is a gentleman." Sofia nods as we climb into the cars. I go to jump in beside her, but I'm suddenly lifted off the ground, a yelp bursting from my throat.

"You're coming with me belle âme." Madden whispers in my ear, his arms bound tightly around my middle.

"You could've just asked me." I laugh as he sets me into the SUV. Where's the fun in that." He smirks, sliding in beside me. He makes sure to keep me close against his side as Ren slides in on the other side of me. 

"Hey love birds." He teases. "How are you guys doing this fine morning?"  He wiggles his eyebrows, specifically in Maddens direction. I look over my shoulder at Mads and see him shooting daggers at Ren.

As soon as he notices me looking, he grins. His pretty green eyes looking a pale green in the light. He bends down and pecks my nose, causing my cheeks to warm.

"Stop teasing them Ren." Cam scolds from the passenger seat. "I can't. Look at Madden being completely whipped." Ren throws his head back, laughing. Madden places his chin on my shoulder, scowling. 

I bite down on my lower lip, trying to hold in my laughter. I reach back, ruffling Maddens hair. He turns his head, his lips pressed against my ear. "I don't mind being whipped for you ma belle." A shiver travels down my spine at the lowness of his voice.

The cars comes to a stop infront of our hotel, our car immediately getting swarmed by fans. "How the hell did they know when we'd be here." Ren mumbles, smiling and waving at the fans.

"There is a back entrance we can take you to." The driver says. "No they will just follow us there." Madden says, getting ready to open the door. 

"Are you okay?" He mutters lowly. I take a deep breath, nodding. We jump out of the car, all 3 of the guys getting swarmed by fans immediately.

Madden doesn't let go of my hand even while he's taking selfies and signing Senna merchandise. "We're excited to see you make it a 3 for 3 this weekend Madden." Mads smile, thanking his fans as we enter the hotel. The security guards not letting any of them enter.