24. The Milan experience

I've been in amazing spirits ever since my win in Australia and I can't take all the credit for it

I've been in amazing spirits ever since my win in Australia and I can't take all the credit for it. Luna was a major reason why I was able to win that race.

I was feeling very stressed out before the race, but she saw right through me and even offered me something she knew I couldn't refuse.

That's when I knew I had to keep this woman.

My mind has been spiraling on the many different dates I could take her on. First dates are special, but a first date with Luna is everything I've wanted since I met her, so it has to be absolutely perfect.

The only plan I've come up with so far is that the date needs to happen in Italy. The energy over there just screams romance.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Cameron.

"What do you think Mads?" I have no idea what they're talking about. We're all currently sitting in Luna and Cameron's hotel room, discussing our plans for these next few days before the race in Italy. It's already Thursday and majority of our time here in Australia has been spent at the beach. 

"Uh what?" I say. Cameron sighs, "What do you think about us taking the jet to Italy early."

"I think that's a great idea, how does Milan sound?" I say looking around at the series of nods. "Okay then, I'll get the plane ready." Tiago adds, pulling out his phone.

"Ever been to a  fashion show belle âme?" I ask, looking at Luna beside me. "Do I look like I get invited to those?" Luna scoffs.

"Well you better be ready. I'm going to the Prada fashion show in Milan and you chérie, are going to be my plus one." I smirk as Luna's face fills with excitement.

"How did you get invited to that?" I simply shrug. "I've been as ambassador for Prada since the beginning of my career and my sister is a model during Milan fashion week." I watch the gears turn in Luna's head.

And then. "Your sister is Mila Dufort!" Luna's outburst catches everyone's attention. "Wait what?" Cameron pipes in.

"You're related to the supermodel Mila Dufort?" She says to clarify. "Yes, Madden and Mila and siblings." Jaiden says.

"Oh my god! That means you guys are family too." Luna spins around to point a finger at Jaiden. "I can't believe you didn't tell me."

"Come on biscuit. I thought you knew. They do have the same last name." Luna sighs. "Does this mean we get to meet her?"

I smile, pulling her back down to sit. "Whatever you want belle âme."  I peck her cheek just as Tiago finishes on the phone.

"The jet is ready for 8pm tonight. We gotta be on the airstrip before then." Ren stands, glancing at his watch. "That gives us 5 hours to get one last surf in."

"I'm in." I nod, I'm gonna miss sunny Australia. Might as well make the most of it while we're here..

"I guess we're going to the beach then...again" Sofia says as we make a plan to meet in 20 minutes.