12. Future memories

This was the first time I got to witness the 'champagne ceremony' up close

This was the first time I got to witness the 'champagne ceremony' up close. Tiago placed first, Madden second and Xander Pearce third. All the interviews went smooth and Ren gave me some extra information on what happenend to his car. I made sure to thank him because it will be very useful for my article.

Cameron and I are walking over to the Senna motor house to meet Jaiden and Sofia. "Is it just me or are the drivers extra hot when they're sweaty after a race." Cam gushes. I immeditaly agree, "Absolutely, its something about the tired eyes." After racing for over 2 hours I can't imagine how tired the drivers must be. I would want to go home and sleep.

"Guys, are you going to join us?" Jaiden says as soon as we approach them. "Where?" Cameron questions. "Well it's a tradition for all of us to go to a club the night of the first race." Oh that sounds like fun. "Won't the guys be tired?" I question.

"It doesn't matter, they will never skip out on tradition." Jaiden assures. "Come on! We getting ready at Sofias place. We can go back to your hotel to fetch your stuff."

"Yeah let's go, the guys will take long. I will text Tia." Sofia says pulling out her phone as we exist the paddock. "I need to look hot, hopefully I can find myself a hook up. This first week has been stressful and a decent orgasm will do wonders." Both Cameron and I burst out laughing at Jaidens comment.

"What? I'm not lying." He defends, jumping into the backseat of Sofia's car. I sit beside him and Cameron goes to the passenger side door. "Okay what are we looking for?" I question, turning to face him.

"Definetly someone tall, blonde hair maybe. And of course abs. If he has dimples that will win me over. Mon Dieu des fossettes." He groans as if the thought makes him hot. (French: Mon Dieu des fossettes||My god dimples)

"Okay so basically Brad Pitt." I say, his description fitting the actor. "I wish I could get him, but he is to famous for me." Jaiden sighs. "Famous aside, he is also straight." Cam adds.

Jaiden just waves her off as if that's not a problem for him. "I just need to find his doppelganger." He says. I laugh, "Okay tonight we are finding Brad Pitts doppelganger for Jaiden." I conclude.

"I don't know if you'll find many blondes here Jai." Sofia says, parking infront of our hotel. Jaiden sighs unhappily, I pat his head before jumping out of the car.

"Lets get our stuff so we can go and party!" Cameron whoops, walking into the elevator. Once we make it to our hotel room Jaiden and Sofia plop on our beds.

"I'm already tired." Jaidens sighs, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. Cameron and I start going through our suitcases to look for outfits for tonight.

I hold multiple options, to get their opinions and start stuffing the good stuff into my tote bag. "Oh my god biscuit! That sweater is so cute. Can I please wear it?" Jaiden begs jumping up from his laying position.