Rescue Start!

"Nia!" Shido sped through the portal with Kurumi following close behind.
They both had exceedingly dark expressions on their faces, the cause of which was the scene playing out in front of them.

The restrained Nia was surrounded by a number of reasearchers with knives, lined up for a live dissection.
Naturally, they would not kill her. A Spirit was more durable than most creatures out there, and Westcock would certainly not let such a golden oppurtunity for research slip out of his hands.

[A/N] yes, I'm calling him westcock from now on

"Haniel." 

Quickly putting a basic disguise on, Shido swung his arm to the right, generating and launching numerous large balls of ice with Zadkiel, using Camael like a tennis racket to send them at an incredible speed at the humans.
Sadly for them, their talents lay in the fields of research and torture, not in dodging large masses hurtling towards their skulls.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

Every last one of the projectiles connected with the researchers, accompanied by several cracking sounds that were more than a little concerning. 
Yet Shido hardly halted his steps as he ran toward the large restraining device, key in hand.

"Unlock!"

Twisting the key, a wave of Reiryoku enveloped the restraints, quickly tearing them off and allowing the Spirit underneath to roam free.

Naturally, Nia did not actually start moving. Her injuries and mental trauma were simply too much to simply ignore.

"Nia! Are you okay?!" 
Hardly recognizing how utterly stupid that question was, Shido ran over to her.
She had multiple stab wounds that were slowly healing up, but the rate of recovery was far from sufficient.

"Dammit!"

Shido frantically racked his brains for a way to transport her until a slender hand touched his shoulder from behind.

"Allow me, Shido."

Shortly after, her shadow swelled up under the still dazed spirit and swallowed her up.

"There. All safe and sou-"

VWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWn

The spacequake alarm rang out- or rather, the regular alarm that happened to sound like the one for spacequakes. While Shido attempted to use Michael once more, he felt a heavy pressure weighing down on him.

"What is this? Unlock! Unlock! Dammit!"

The moment a key turned, the portal came into existence, but was shattered just as quickly as it came. There seemed to be some weird interference from a Realizer Unit. It was weak, but sufficient to cut off any long distance escape options.

Kurumi heaved a grand sigh next to him.
"Oh, my. Now we have to walk through this playground instead? Aleph.'

Two bangs echoed through the room, two shadows running past the remaining researchers.
A few short seconds later, the exit was in sight. They were almost there- wait.

Shido and Kurumi skidded to a stop, not a moment too soon. 
*bang*
An attack impacted the floor right in front of them. It appeared that some of the wizards had stepped in to stop them. They were currently facing around two dozen men and women of varying ages, all of whom seemed to be experienced with the CR units they were wearing.

"What do we have here? Step aside, please." 
Summoning a few clones in front of her, Kurumi stepped forward.

"Y-you shitty Spirit! Return the stolen goods and surrender immediately! You're outnumbered!"
A red-faced wizard stepped forward, shouting a few meaningless threats.