SHIORI-CHAN!

"Shido, what happened to your earpiece?" Kotori crossed her arms and looked at the chunk of metal, mangled beyond repair with a slightly annoyed expression. Clearly, they did not come cheap.

"Haah... Jessica crushed it with her Territory.."
"Jessica?"

"One of the wizards. Thats what they called her.."

Kotori's eyes widened in shock.
"You couldn't mean Jessica of the Adeptus Numbers, right?"
"I guess?"

Kotori sighed. "You're lucky you got out of there, then. Jessica Bailey is one of DEM's strongest wizards."

"Y-yeah.." 

Reine coughed, unintentionally saving the struggling Shido.
"More importantly, I've finished analyzing Diva's affinity numbers. Please take a look."
She pointed towards the display on the wall, which was displaying a graph of Miku's happiness levels and a number of notes by Reine on it.

"This corresponds to when she sees Shido, and this is where the AST arrived"
She pointed to an incredibly low and high point on the graph respectively.

Kotori scratched her head with a confused expression.
"Why is she that happy when facing the AST? Does she enjoy getting beaten up? I guess the bigger issue is why she became so unhappy when she saw Shido, though.."

"Maybe he said something he shouldn't have?" It appeared that Reine was also at a loss.

"Hey..." Kotori and Reine looked at him in response to his soft murmur.
"What's up? Got any ideas?"
 "Shin, do you know anything?"

Shido smiled wryly.

"...What if she's gay?"

...

"Do I have to do this??" Shido's cries went unheard by anyone who cared.

"Stop complaining. You're the one who said she was gay, Shiori."

Yes, Shido was currently in Shiori mode. By wearing the female Raizen High uniform with freshly shaved legs, some stuffing in the right places , a voice modulator, and just a touch of Haniel, Shiori had taken the stage once more.

One might think that it probably wouldn't be smart to decieve Miku like last time and to instead try to get closer to her without crossdressing, but the fact was that getting closer to her as a male was impossible. He pretty much had to use Shiori to break past the outer defenses first.

There probably was a better solution somewhere, but Shido couldn't think of it.
[A/N] Read: There probably was a better solution, but the author couldn't be assed to think of it

"H-hello, you're Yamabuki, Hazakura, and Fujibakama, right?"
He stopped in front of a certain trio of girls, infamous for their one line.

"Who are you?!"
"How do you know our names?!"
"That's so lame.."

There it was.

"Oh.. sorry if I confused you. I'm Shiori Itsuka, the cousin of Shido Itsuka... Class One."

"Shido's cousin? Huh. Nice to meet you. You can just call us Ai, Mai, and Mii, though!"
"Speaking of which, where is he? He should be helping us with the Tenou Festival about now.."

"Aah... I'm afraid he won't be coming in today. He told me to serve as his replacement.."
Shido smiled lightly, trying to calm the trio down.

"He SKIPPED?!"
"That bastard!"
"That's so lame!"

He felt a drop of sweat trickle down his neck.
"..Haha, no need to be so hard on him...."

"That monster skipped all his work and made his cousin take his place! If we let him off scot-free, we wouldn't be called Ai, Mai and Mii!"
"Yeah! Teach him a lesson!"
"He's so lame!"