Redo Squared?

"Alright guys, I need to deal with something, I'll be back in an hour or so!"

"Concern. Take care."
"Where are you going?"

Shido closed the door and left hurriedly while lightly touching his lips.
He had reclaimed the temporarily weakened power of Sandalphon by kissing Tohka before going.

What for? The answer to that question came as he stepped into an alleyway in the form of a smooth but chilling laugh.

"Kihihihihi.."

The shadows suddenly twisted, spitting out a familiar Spirit clad in a blood-red Astral Dress.
Kurumi Tokisaki faced Shido wearing her classic smile.

"Good evening to you, Shido~. I can guess what you're here for, but this isn't a very romantic spot?"

Shido sighed.

"...Can I order some Yud Bet?"

Kurumi's smile stiffened at him pretending her treasured Angel was a product.

"Why not do it yourself if it's so easy?"

Shido sighed.

"My one is weakened, so it'd be way too expensive. Unless you'd like me to-"

"No, I think I will decline. Zafkiel. The Ninth Bullet, Tet."

The massive clock appeared behind her, along with the old-fashioned gun, loading the assigned bullet into its barrel.

"Stand still for a bit."

Bang!

Shido complied, stiffening slightly as the bullet impacted him. Naturally, there was no damage to him, but he knew that the bullet had taken effect.
Kurumi's voice sounded in his head, courtesy of Tet.

"One more. By the way, shouldn't you wait for Origami to return first?"

Shido shook his head while smiling wryly.

"I'm already taking a big risk by stopping Origami after the other time travel, something like this won't make my chances much worse."

He heard a sigh from the Spirit.
"Fine, but I will be taking the needed Reiryoku from you."

The shadows under him twisted, forcefully siphoning away at the vast amount of Reiryoku in him.

"The Twelfth Bullet, Yud Bet."

The gun in Kurumi's hand started trembling while black clouds swirled around it, hinting at the vast amount of power contained within.

Bang!

The world went black.

...

Shido opened his eyes to see.... the exact same thing that he was looking at before.
The alleyway he was in hadn't changed at all, considering that the buildings were created well over five years before. It almost seemed like nothing had happened.

Walking out of the alleyway, the city looked the same as always, the only hints of time travel being the few construction sites here and there.

"Can you hear me, Shido?"

"Yup. This is... the past, isn't it?"

"Hee-hee. I can confirm. You still have a few minutes before it happens, though. Better get ready."

Shido nodded. The basic plan was to head to where Origami's parents were and knock them out of the way of Artelif while showing Origami his face. Of course, he could simply stop them from getting into the way of the attack in the first place, but he kind of wanted the changed version of Origami to already be familiar with him, making everything a lot easier for him.