Time Limit

Two sides clashed in the air above an abandoned warehouse. One side, numbering in the dozens, were almost all wearing identical CR units and had identical faces. The only two exceptions were the number one British Wizard, Artemisia Ashcroft, and the strongest Wizard, Ellen Mathers - the real one. The dozens of Wizards serving as the main force were merely her clones with inferior equipment, created from a copied Zafkiel. The real her was outfitted in a recently upgraded CR unit which was grandly named Avalon, taking its name from Arthurian legends, much like her previous set of equipment.

Even so, the main threat was still the horde of clones threatening most of the Spirits. Copy or not, they were still the 'strongest' Wizard wearing high-performance CR units. Each and every one of them posed a massive threat. Currently, they were barely being contained by Shido and all the Spirits except for those who were confronting the real Wizards.
The clones were protecting Westcott, who had taken advantage of Mio appearing to attempt to become the second Spirit of Origin.

Kotori swung her axe at another Ellen, who was approaching her side. She barely managed to parry the blade that was swung at her, but her hands were trembling. Just as she knocked one of the clones up, she heard a voice behind her.

"Kotori, switch!"

Just as she jumped back, Kaguya sped past her and towards the defenceless Ellen, lance held out in front of her. It heavily damaged the Territory, forcing her to freeze in place momentarily while Kaguya jumped away.

"Artelif!"

A voice cried out from above, and a massive blast of light tore the air apart, heading straight for the injured Ellen. A while later, the beam thinned out and disappeared. There was no trace left of the clone. Natsumi panted, having transformed her Angel into Metatron, as Origami was busy, but the Reiryoku usage was rather high.

It might have seemed like they had easily won, but that was only half true. It had taken the efforts of three Spirits working together to kill just one of the clones, and there were thirty-one left. Just seven Spirits, two of which were terrible at combat, could never handle this many. With Shido's help, they were only barely staying afloat. While he may be able to escape on his own, he wouldn't be able to get everyone out if he did.

Therefore, while they temporarily stopped the clones, Kurumi and Tohka set out to take out the real Ellen. If they succeeded, the Ellen clones would disappear and they could focus on stopping Westcott. Unfortunately, they only had a few more minutes before he finished the Spirit Formula.

At the same time, Origami and Mukuro set out to keep Artemisia busy. Teleporting straight to Westcott wouldn't be possible, as several clones sat right by him, who were more than capable of fending off assailants until the main army came flying.

"Oh? You want to try?"

Artemisia faced them down fearlessly as they approached, before grinning and slashing out to the side, parrying the attack that had soundlessly come from behind her. Mukuro had opened a portal that Origami had shot through, trying to catch her off-guard, but it had failed.

"I believe a certain amount of caution is required. Shifuru."

"Mm."

Mukuro quickly unlocked both herself and Origami, calmly watching Artemisia as their power skyrocketed. She had used it on Kurumi and Tohka too to help them take out Ellen, but she couldn't afford the Reiryoku to buff everyone else. However, now was not the time to hold back. They had to get rid of Artemisia first, then attack Ellen. The quicker, the better.

"Metatron!"

Several beams shot towards Artemisia, penetrating her Territory. Of course, this was intentional, as the attack would've never worked otherwise.
A moment later, they were wrapped in a layer of Maryoku and rebounded back towards Origami. Three were blocked by Metatron's pillars, while two were swallowed up by Michael's portals and reappeared behind Artemisia, only to be redirected again, straight into another portal.