2022 UPDATE

Hi guys!!! It's been so long - almost seven whole years since I started this account. That's literally so crazy!!! Since it's been such a long time, let me give y'all some explanations and updates!

I started this collection when I was in 7th grade. That was around the time where Wattpad was still kind of "new" to me. I made this for myself since I had began to enjoy writing (specifically creative writing). A lot my friends had their own stories too, so we would all sit in circles writing together and critiquing each other's work. It was so much easier then to keep up.

Nowadays, I'm a junior in college for - wait for it - English!! That's probably not a big shock. I only recently remembered that I had this account because of one of my classes. Essentially, a girl in front of me was writing some fan fiction on a K-Pop group and  I was like "Hey!! I used to do that!!" So after an hour trying to remember my log in stuff, I found myself back here.

I didn't expect to come back to so many comments, upvotes, views and saves. This was literally just my middle-schooler self putting her daydreams down into writing. It's crazy to think of how I've expanded as a writer and daydreamer. For that, I'd like to say THANK YOU!!! Never in my dreams did I expect anything like this. So thank you for reading and leaving your thoughts on my past chapters.

It's safe to say my interest in Tolkien literature hasn't dimmed in the slightest.  Plus, I still love writing. So, I think I'll be starting again soon. If not for a break from school, then an extended writing exercise. So I'm back!! Like, BACK back!!! I'll be looking through past comments and doing the requests first since it's been actually years. I'll see what I can whip up for y'all.

That's it for now. Thank you guys if you've gotten this far. I owe you a lot.

Until we see each other again,

<3 Bee