Faramir Imagine

You make your way past the people of the White City of Gondor. You are 12 years old, and are looking for your two best friends Faramir and Boromir, Boromir being 4 years older then you, and Faramir only 1. You've all been best friends since you were young, and were known for causing trouble. They told you yesterday to come meet them to discuss plan to get back some kids who were being mean to you all and pushing you around. There were 3 in there group, and 3 in yours.
          You head into the market, thinking the two brothers  might be there. You stop in the middle to look around. "Y/N!" you hear. You turn to find who called your name and see the two brothers running full speed towards you. You giggle and run towards them. "Hi guys, what have you two been up to?" you ask. "Just trying to find you" Faramir states. You don't know why, but for the past year, when Faramir talked to you, you got a little nervous. "Oh really?" you ask. "Whatever for?" "We have a new plan to get back those boys who kept making fun of us. They'll never know what hit them!" "Well let's do it!" you laugh. You all run to get the things you need to get your revenge, laughing the whole way.
********TIME SKIP-20 YEARS*******
          You watch in horror as Denethor, Faramir's father, screams at him, saying he wishes that is was he who was dead, not Boromir. You know you can't do anything about it. You want to help your best friend, but all you can do is helplessly watch as everything unfolds. "Tomorrow father," Faramir starts, " I will take a army into Osgiliath and retake it for you." Your eyes widen in disbelief. That's basically suicide! "so be it then. But if you come back alive or not, I do not care." Denethor states coldly to Faramir. Faramir winces at the statement, but bows to Denethor and leave.
            You rush out after him. " Faramir! Faramir, please wait!" You yell after him. He stops and looks coldly at you. "What do you want, Y/n?" "What do you think your doing? Going into Osgiliath is suicide!" You yell. "If I die I do not care! No one here love me anymore. My father sees me as a disappointment and my brother and mother are dead. Who else is there?" "Me, Faramir!  I love you! I have since the day we met!" Your eyes widen as you realize what you just said. He looks at you for a moment. "Is that true?" He says softly. "Yes. Every word. I love you, Faramir. And if you go to Osgiliath I'm scared I will never see you again. He's silent for a moment. Then, without warning, he kisses you softly on the lips. Your surprised at first, but quickly join in. When you separate, you don't believe what happened. "Alright, I won't go to Osgiliath. Only for you, my love." He says softly. You laugh in relief, and put your head on his chest, thanking the gods for this moment.