Dwalin Imagine

"Why am I even here?" You ask yourself. Your the only girl in the Company of Thorin Oakenshield, and your the only elf, too. You are good friends with Gandalf the Grey, and when he asked you to come on this adventure, you couldn't say no because you LOVE to explore. But things haven't turn out the way you planed. No one really likes you because of your race. Fili and Kili talk to you, and so does the hobbit, but no one else unless they have to.
        "Y/N. Take the night watch with Dwalin." You nod and sigh. Dwalin is a true warrior, and you can't help but have a little crush on him. You shake your head at the thought, seeing how brutal he is to people sometimes, but he hasn't been mean to you. You sometimes catch him staring at you, but then he looks away. You thought nothing of it at first, but now.....
        You and Dwalin make your rounds and come back, you taking a seat on a rock. He comes and sits next to you. There is a short silence, and then he says "The stars are beautiful tonight." You look at him, a surprised look on your face, but then smile and look to the sky. "It is very pretty."  "Like you" Dwalin says. "What?" "Y/N," he sighs, "You are very beautiful. One of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I know my kin doesn't get along with yours, but your different-you better then they are." You can't help but smile, as he takes your hand. You sigh and put your head on his shoulder and close your eye, happy that you came along.