Thorin Imagine

You walk through the halls of Erebor. It have been a year since the Battle of the Five Armies. Luckily, everyone survived. Thorin has become King Under the Mountain, and he has summoned you. Many things have returned to normal, except the fact that Thorin has been acting very strange around you. He doesn't talk to you as much as he did before, and when he does, he does not make eye contact with you. You figure that it's because he is tired, being the king and all, but something else tells you it's not that. You have developed a deep crush on Thorin. Heck, you didn't have a crush on him, you loved him. But you think that Thorin doesn't see you as anything else but a friend.
You sigh at the thought as you make it to the door of his room. You take a deep breath and knock three times. You hear footsteps and then the door opens. "Y/N," Thorin says while smiling. ""You summoned me, my lord?"
"Yes, please come in"
You walk into his room and see it is a lot bigger and grander then yours. "What can I help you with, my lord?" you ask. He smiles. "Please, call me Thorin, as you once did." You smile and say "What can I help you with, Thorin?" "Well," he starts. He sighs and looks to the floor. You look at him worriedly and wonder what's bothering him. "Y/N, I haven't seen you in a while and I-I need to tell you something." "What is it?" you ask with a worried tone. You sit on the bed and look up at him. He sighs and takes your hands. "Y/N, I'm in love with you. I can stop thinking about you and I get nervous when your around me." He gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring. "Y/N, will you make me the happiest dwarf alive, and marry me?" "Oh Thorin, of course I will!" You exclaimed. He jumps up and grabs you by the waist and twirls you around, laughing. He sets you down and you look into each other's eyes. "I love you, Thorin." "And I love you, Y/N." He pulls you in for a sweet, passionate kiss.