Éomer Imagine

You walk on the outskirts of Rohan, kingdom of the horse lords. You are traveling there to see your best friends, Éomer and Éowyn. You had met them when you were found injured from a surprise Orc attack in your village many years ago. You were one of the few survivors. When you were taken to Rohan, you met the niece and nephew of King Theoden, and they stayed by your side the whole time, making you laugh and staying with you when your were scared. During that time, you and Éomer had become very close, and he visited you more then Éowyn sometime. You had developed a strong bond, and over time, it has only gotten stronger. Éowyn knew of the little crush you had started to develop on her brother, and she was all for it.
         That was many years ago, but you hadn't stopped talking to the siblings, often writing to them and visiting once in a while. But in recent letters, they describe Theodens' health declining and the city starting to fail. The Kings advisor, Grima Wormtongue, has practically taken over the city. And in his "rule", the city has started to fall. Grima has also taken a particularly liking to Éowyn. With all this disaster, you decided to come and help where you can.
         When you walk into Rohan, it looked like a funeral. People looked depressed and barely talked. There was no laughter nor song. Only eerie silence.  When you were walking up the steps to the main hall, you wee practicality tackled by Éowyn. "Y/N!!" Éowyn yelled. "We didn't think you would be here this early!!" "Hello to you you to, Éowyn!" You laughed back and returned the hug. "How are you?" You ask. "Fine" Éowyn says. "And your brother? Where is he?" "Somewhere inside. Come with me!" She says smiling, thinking it cute of how you wondered where Éomer was. She pulls you inside laughing.
        When you walk in, you were greeted by a haunting sight. In a big chair in the back of the room was Theoden, looking unnaturally pale, with milky blue eyes, long gray hair, and long fingernails. He looked ghostly to you. By his side was a figure you was just as pale, with scary blue eyes, black hair, and dressed in black robes. He was scary to look at. When he laid eyes on you, you felt a shiver down your spine and looked quickly away, and quickly followed Éowyn. "Was that his? Was that Grima Wormtongue?" You ask in a harsh whisper. "SadÉowyn whispers back. You then are tackled agin by Éomer, who's hugs were crushing. "Éomer!" You manage to squeeze out. He looks down at you. "We've missed you so much,Y/N. Come lets go to your room." With that you walk down the hall, but you feel like someone is watching from the shadows.
        It's been a few days, and you ant shake the feeling of someone watching you. You have a feeling you know who it is. Grima Wormtongue. He has tried to talk to you ever since the siblings left your room that first day, and tries to talk to you every chance he gets. Your thinking of everything your feeling and try to piece it all together, when someone shoves you into the wall and holds you there. " My, Y/N. Don't you look pretty today." "Get of of me, Wormtongue." You say coldly. You try to push him off, but he only tightens his grip. "You and me, were were brought together for a reason." Grima says slyly. "Get off her, Wormtongue, before I throw you to the dogs!" Someone yells. "Éomer. " you sigh in relief. Grima growls and gets off of you and leaves. "Y/N, are you alright?" Éomer asks with a hint of panic in his voice. "Fine, fine. Thank you so much for saving me from that lizard, Éomer." You say. "No problem. And he was wrong. You aren't pretty. Your beautiful." "Wha..?" You ask. "Y/N," he sighs. "We have known each other for a long time. And over time, I can't help but feel like I've fallen in lo-" you cut him off by kissing him passionately. Finally, you both break apart to breathe. "I love you too, Éomer." "Well, finally!" Éowyn exclaims out of nowhere. You both stare at her and she starts laughing. She turned on her heel to leave and said "I thought you two would never get together!"