Aragorn Imagine

It's down pouring and you can barely see. You don't really know where your going, just wondering around in the forest. You have no family or friends, and your bed is on the forest floor and under the stars. You move when the food moves, and you were following a pack of elk. But then it decided to rain, and now you were just concerned on finding shelter.
You came to a ravine. The only way across was a tree that had fallen over and was bigger then the ravine, so it made a bridge of some sorts. You sighed and stepped up onto the bridge. You took a few steps and then slipped a little bit. You caught your self and then started to move again. Suddenly, a large thunder bolt struck a few feet alway from you. You screamed and fell but luckily your hand caught the log. You tried to pull yourself up. But your hand kept slipping. You yelled as you tried, but to no avail.
You then felt a hand grab yours and you looked up to see a man with a stubble beard and dirty hair. "I'VE GOT YOU!" HE yelled over the storm so you could hear him. "HOLD ON! DON'T WORRY!" He pulled you up and he held you as you both walked over their safely. He led you to a cave with a fire going and a bedroll on the ground. ---------------------------------------------- He sat you down in front of the fire. "Are you alright?" He asked you. You nodded and stared into the fire. "What is your name?" " Y/N." You say. "And yours?" "Aragorn. If you don't mind me asking, Miss Y/N, what were you doing out there?" "Well," you start, and you tell his about how you were hunting and the storm hitting and the lighting bolt. "Thank you, for saving me Aragorn. If you hadn't, I may have gotten hurt or maybe have died." "Your very welcome, Y/N." "Now what were YOU doing out here?" He sighed. "I'm tracking down someone. He holds information that I need." He sighed and looked down "But it seems hopeless now. Every lead we have runs cold. My friend and I can't find him." "I can try to help you!" You say a little to enthusiastically. "I'm very good at tracking and by the sound of it you could use some more help." He looked at you strangely for a second. "Don't you have family and friends? I wouldn't feel right if you were away from them." You looked down. "No.... I don't. I don't have a permanent home, either. But I'd be more then happy to come with you." "Well then, I don't see why you can't come with us. We stay here tonight and leave tomorrow morning and meet my friend at a small village." "Alright then." After that you ate and then went to sleep, and in the morning you did leave and meet Aragorn's friend, who's name you found out to be Gandalf. You didn't find the creature you all were looking for, but you did get to go on a journey and become part of the Fellowship of the Ring-and become closer to Aragorn.