Thranduil Imagine

You storm down the hall, very mad right now. You just heard that Thranduil was going to war over gems. GEMS. You knew that Thranduil loved gems, but you didn't think he would go to war over them. You are the queen of Mirkwood, but you are not the first elleth Thranduil has married. His first wife died, and Thranduil became very depressed, but you helped him out of it, and soon you two were married. But he was acting colder and colder each day. He had done some stupid things in the past that aggravated you, but this HAD to top it. You open the door to the room you and Thranduil share, and he was in there. "What are you thinking?!? Going to war over a hand full of gems? This is madness!" You exclaim at him. He turns to you, with eyes narrowed. "Fighting for something that belongs to me is not madness, you rejecting the idea is madness." " I can't believe you. What happened to the Thranduil I know? He would not care about the gems. He would care for his people and family!" He rolled his eyes. "Please Y/N, not now. I have more important things in my mind." "Am I not important? Is your son not important? Are your people not important? Tell me that, Thranduil." He looked at you and then turned out the door. "I'll be back soon." He says down the hall. You couldn't take it anymore. With tears in your eyes, you took a bag and packed some things into it. A few dresses, cloaks, and some gold and silver. You also packed some Lembas bread. You wrote a note to Thranduil saying why you left and how he had hurt you. With a sigh, you sign it and put on your cloak. You sneak out to the stables and get your horse, take one last look at your kingdom, and head off to Loth Lorien, where your good friend Galadriel lives. You make it out of the forest and look back to it, with tears in your eyes. "I'm sorry" you whisper, and ride on.
----------------------------------------------
        When Thranduil comes back from the battle, he can not find you anywhere. When he finally looks into your room, he finds the note. As he read it, tears filled his eyes. After reading it, he say on the bed, a single tear flowing down his cheek. "I am so sorry, Y/N." He whispered. "Ada, what is wrong?" Said Legolas as he entered the room. Thranduil gave him the note, and Legolas read it in shock. "Ada, should we get her?" He asks. "No, we must leave her be, so she can be happy." Thranduil says in a raspy voice. "Now leave me." Legolas bows his head and closes the door as he leaves, leaving Thranduil to himself to cry.