Kili Imagine

You sit in your room, looking outside your window. It has been a year since your best friends Fili and Kili have gone to reclaim Erebor. You begged them not to go, in fear of them not coming back. You have a crush on Kili, and you know he has a crush on you (thanks to Fili).
         You sigh and flop on your bed. "When will they come back??" You ask yourself. Suddenly, you hear Dis, their mother, calling your name. "Y/N! Y/N! Come with me now!" "What is it?" You ask. She runs into your room and takes your hand and pulls you out the door. "They've come back!" Dis exclaims. "What?" You ask surprised. You have a big grin on your face. "Where? When?" You ask quickly. In the town square just now!"        
        You escape Dis' grasp and sprint to the town square. "Kili?! Fili?! Where are you?!" You exclaim. "Y/N! Over here!" You here Fili and Kili say together. You turn in the direction of the voice, and sprint over to them. You pull them into a tight hug. "I missed you both." You say with tears in your eyes. "And we missed you." Kili said. "I see mother! Let's go Kili!" Fili says. "I'll be there in a minute, Fili." Kili says softly. Fili looks confused but then a grin appears on his face, and walks away to Dis. You stare into each others eyes. "I missed you so much, Y/N. I-I love you." You smile at the worlds, while he looks down. You put your hand to his chin and lift his head up. "And I love you." You both lean in for a soft, passionate kiss. When you break apart for air, you can hear the dwarves that were also in the company, saying "About time! He wouldn't stop talking about her!"