Boromir Imagine

You wipe the sweat off your forehead. You've been fighting off a pack of orcs, and it's not so easy on your own. You wish that you had help, but as a Orc comes at you, you decide to just try to survive. The Orc jabs at you? But you turn so it can't hit your torso. Instead, the sword hit and cuts your arm. You yell in pain and drop you sword, cradling your arm. The Orc raises his sword to behead you. "This is it." You think. "I'm going to die." Suddenly a sword sticks through the Orc. The Orc drops his sword, and as the sword is pulled out, he drops to the ground. You look to your savior. He has orange-brown hair with stubble for a beard. You grabbed your sword and he helped you up. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yea. I just got a little cut on my arm." You were lying, because the cut on your arm was big. There were still some orcs left. He smiled at you and you both charges at them. "So, what's your name?" He asked you in between breaths. "Y/N. You?" "Boromir".
        You grunt when you finish off the last Orc. You feel light headed because of the loss of blood from your wound. "Well that was fun." He said. But that's all you heard when your world went black and you felt yourself falling. "Y/N!" Boromir yells. He runs over to your body and noticed your arm. "I knew you weren't alright." He muttered to himself. He took a cloth and wrapped it around your wound. Then he picked you up and walked to a cave, made a fire, and tended to you wound.
        You wake up with a horrible headache. "Hey." You hear. You look over to a worried look on his face. "Hey" you say weakly. You look down at your arm, seeing it's all patched up. "You should have told me about your arm." He said sternly. "I know, but I had my mind focused on the fight." He smiled. "Thank you. For saving me." You say to him. He looks at you and smiles. "No problem. But you should probably stay with me so you can't get hurt again. You smile widely at the comment. "I'd like that.