𝐗𝐕

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚
~

lillianstone has added to their story

"hello lillian, it's your first day of filming so don't be nervous

"hello lillian, it's your first day of filming so don't be nervous. good luck," baz says and then snaps and the cameras turn to me and austin.

i take a deep breath just as the cameras start rolling. standing by the fake window, i begin to say my lines.

"and then he said to me, you know what priscilla, you got to listen to me sweetie," i say in a slightly difference voice as i press my fingers together and pretend to inhale and exhale a fake cigarette. "because this guy has girls all over his house, and girls writing him endless fan mail," i continue and begin to walk closer to where austin is sitting.

he laughs, his perfect elvis laugh, as i pace around the room, "and then mommy decides to pitch in and says, ooh, what could he possibly see in you? what do you two do in there all night?" i continue and austin rests his hand on the side of his face, he sits on the floor near the bed as he he looks up at me.

and just in time, two extras walk by the bedroom door and as i rehearsed, i grip the door and shut it half way. and at this action, austin does his elvis laugh, again.

"and i just said, mom, dad, we talk and we listen to music, okay? that's all. and then they were going on and on about that photo of you and natalie wood riding around on that bike in memphis," i continue, doing all my hand motions and pacing again.

in my peripheral vision i can see austin's eyes trained on me but i keep mine glued down.

then, i finish up my last few lines before i sit down next to austin and begin speaking just above a whisper. "and i said this really calmly, i said listen, okay? he's just lonely and quite frankly, so am i." and i get closer to austin's face, staring into his beautiful eyes.

we maintain eye contact throughout the scene.

repeating them in my head over and over, i say the rest of my lines before there is a brief pause and it's austin's turn to talk.

"i've never met anyone like you," he says with adoration.

and i smirk at him, "well i'd hope not." i whisper and look away. "so, what is natalie wood like?" i ask as i look back at him.

he answers and while doing so i finally realize how similar he actually sounds to elvis.

when we usually talk, his voice is visibly deeper than it usually is based on what i know from past works of his.

and from what he's told me, i know he spent close to a year so far doing vocal training but still it's so shocking how similar he sounds to the real elvis.

he looks down at his lap and moves his hand a little and i laugh quietly.

then i focus back on my lines and what comes next.