𝐋𝐕

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
~
lillian's pov

nervously, i call mads and lily-rose. it rings. it rings for a while.

but finally, they answer. "oh look, it's the girl who ignored us for months," maddy remarks "finally come crawling back?"

"groveling. begging pleading. please forgive me."

"madeline is just being dramatic," lily rolls her eyes "you're already forgiven."

"yes, of course you are," maddy smiles "i'm glad your better now."

"me too. also, i have surprises for you two."

madeline gasps "really? what is it?"

"i have tickets for you two to fly the australia, first class of course. and you can stay with me."

"fuck yes! i missed your sexy ass so much," madeline exclaims.

i giggle, "and of course i got a ticket for mina-grace. she's old enough to fly, right lily?"

she nods "yeah and she's so big. i can't wait for you to meet her."

"i can't wait either. and also, you two can attend the premiere of elvis."

"thank you, lillian. we missed you so much."

"i missed you guys too. see you in a few days."

finally, i facetime austin who is currently at work.

"lillian! hey, what's up?"

i smile at him for the first time in awhile "i was wondering if we could have breakfast together over the phone?"

"of course."

"and also," i softly clear my throat "i think im ready to start things up again."

"im happy to see your smile," he replies "and im happy to hear that from you. so fucking happy."

"it's feels good to smile again. i forgot how much i missed it. by the way, wanna see my new dress?"

he laughs nervously "let me get to my trailer first."

"okay," i nod "and um, do you think it's okay if i move in?"

"you don't even have to ask."

austinbutler has added to their story

lillianstone replied to your story lillianstone feels good to be called your gf again mr butler

lillianstone
feels good to be called your gf again mr butler

austinbutler
in my eyes, you never stopped being my gf

lillianstone has added to their story