𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
~

lillianstone has added to their story

austin and i lay comfortably under the covers together, laughing and giggling during our conversation

in a happy and giggly voice, i say, "okay your turn."

"okay, when i first laid eyes on you, a bunch of different things ran through my head. i was a goner. my heart skipped a few beats, i thought you were the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."

"at least you didn't blurt it out like i did."

he laughs, "i thought it was adorable and i was flattered."

"okay, so. it's 2019, i'm 24, you're 27. five years from now you're 32 and i'm 29 and it's now 2024, where do you see us?"

he pauses to think but then looks me back in my eyes "we're married."

"okay," i nod and laugh quietly "you've got to give me more than that, butler."

"okay, okay," he clears his throat "we're in a home together, a home in paris. but we also own a vacation home in colombia where we visit often. our home in paris is cozy, we have a huge comfy bed, one that we use to make love to each other every night." he cups my cheek and continues looking into my eyes as he speaks "and you're pregnant with a baby, our firstborn," he pokes my belly when he says that causing me to giggle. "and we're happy, taking acting roles here and there. you model every now and then. but overall, we're happy and in love."

and just like that i am at a loss for words. "and that's all from the top of your pretty little head?"

"i can be very imaginative," he says "and i might've imagined it a million times already."

i shift and lay my head on his bare chest, his hands begins playing with my fingers as we lay there peacefully. "when i'm 29, and you're 32– we'll have all of that and more. so, so much more."

i feel his chest rise and fall as he sighs "i know, baby. in two weeks, it'll be your birthday. a month and a half, it'll mark six months together."

"what do you want to do to celebrate?"

he shrugs and starts to play with my hair "whatever you want to do."

it's at this point when i can hear the vibrato from his voice in his chest. my eyes eyes flutter shut for a second, and i hear the beat of his heart.

the booming is furious and incessant. it's as if his heart is a hammer, banging on his ribcage. but, the noise doesn't relax ms. instead, i only get worried and negative thoughts about his health. "why is your heart this fast, aus?"