𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
~

lillianstone has made a post
1/3

lillianstone has made a post 1/3

2/3

3/3

3/3

liked by austinbutler, bazluhrmann, dacremontgomery, elvismovie, and 5,829,929 others -lillianstone in honor of the premier coming up, the upcoming cannes film festival and hoping that austin gets nominated for all sorts of awards— i want to thank...

-
lillianstone in honor of the premier coming up, the upcoming cannes film festival and hoping that austin gets nominated for all sorts of awards— i want to thank everyone for the hard work done on elvis and also remember all the fond memories i had on set. working on elvis was an incredible experience and i am so, so thankful for being able to be apart of it. i'm going to miss everything from the early mornings to the home videos we would film. thank you everyone 🖤
| 21,381 comments | 18,811 shares | tagged: austinbutler, dacremontgomery, elvismovie, bazluhrmann |

austinbutler added to their story

june 23rd, 2020

"hey guys, it's austin butler, here on the set of elvis with my co-star and girlfriend lillian stone," austin said, holding up his phone.

"hi everyone!" lillian waved at the camera. "we wanted to show you what it's like to be on set and give you a little tour."

the two actors walked around the set, showing off the intricate details of the 1950s-era decor and the impressive soundstage.

"this is where we'll be filming the concert scenes," austin explained as they walked through a giant warehouse that had been transformed into a massive concert venue. "it's amazing to see how they've transformed this space to transport us back in time."

lillian added, "and this is our green room where we hang out when we're not filming."

as they walked around, they couldn't help but joke around with each other and laugh.

as they finished the tour, austin turned the camera back on himself.

"well, that's a wrap on our little behind-the-scenes tour," he said. "thanks for watching, and don't forget to catch elvis when it hits theaters!"

lillian added, "and make sure to follow us on social media for more fun videos and updates from the set."

april 4th, 2020

"hey baby," austin said, looking up from his phone.

"hey," lillian replied, smiling at him. "what are you up to?"

"just checking my messages," austin said. "what about you?"

"i was thinking," lillian said, "why don't we make a video for your fans?"

"a video?" austin repeated, intrigued.

"yeah," lillian said. "I think they'd love that."

austin thought about it for a moment, then nodded. "yeah , that's a great idea," he said. "let's do it."

they grabbed austin's phone and headed out of the trailer, walking through the bustling set of the elvis movie. the crew was busy setting up lights and cameras, and actors were getting into costume and makeup.

as they walked, austin and lillian chatted about the movie, talking about how excited they were to be a part of it. they showed off some of the set pieces, including a replica of elvis' famous pink cadillac, and introduced some of the crew members.

"we're having a great time on set," austin said, smiling at the camera. "everyone is working hard to make this movie the best it can be, and we can't wait for you all to see it."

lillian added, "and we're having so much fun together, too. it's great to be able to share this experience with Austin."

they ended the video by thanking their fans for their support and promising to keep them updated on the progress of the movie. as they walked away, austin put his arm around lillian and grinned.

"that was fun," he said.

"yeah, it was," lillian agreed. "i'm glad we did it."

bunny's corner

i was going to go with the home movies idea like i was asked to do but i was stumped

i have no idea how to write people making home movies i guess

so i went with this instead

i tried my best though!