𝐋𝐈𝐕

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎, continued
~
third pov

austin approaches her with a shy smile "hey, you did well on the scene. and i miss you."

she nods sadly and takes his hand, reaches up on her tippy-toes and kisses him on his forehead. "this is just a break austin," she says. "i should've said it before. i should've realized that pushing you and my friends away was stupid. i need to keep the people that i love close. and i'm so madly in love with you. the past four months of not technically being your girlfriend have been agony. but one day, one day soon... i'll be ready to continue our 1 year and 4 months together."

he sighs in relief "i thought you didn't love me anymore."

"honestly, for a long time i thought i stopped loving you," she truthfully tells him. "but now i know that that is stupid. impossible. i could never stop loving you, austin butler. just please, give me time. and i promise to be your lillian again."

"i can give you all the time you need," he promises.

as she leaves set and heads for her hotel, her phone starts ringing. fishing it out of her purse, she sees that it's the doctor. with all the hope in the world, she answers it.

"yes, hello?"

"miss. stone, i have great news!" he exclaims.

"my mom is awake?"

"yes she is, she's awake and she's healthy. she's doing well."

she sighs in relief "oh, that's amazing. thank you, doctor, so much."

"anytime," he replies "and your sister and father are being sent home tonight."

"that's great! i'll call them tomorrow morning. thank you."

with a smile on her face for the first time in awhile, lillian facetimes her sister and dad on her computer. she is happy and feeling fresh again.

"hey!" she grins when they answer "how are things? how are you both feeling?"

"for being in a violent car crash... surprisingly really good," madison replies.

"there are no long term effects are there?"

"i hope not," her dad says.

"well, i just wanted to check in on you before calling mom at the hospital so i'll talk to you two later."

with that, she hangs up and facetimes her mom.

"mama, hi, how are you feeling."

"like shit," she truthfully answers "i want out of this place."

"mama, you woke up last night," lillian reminds her "you're going to have to stay in the hospital for a little bit longer."

"i feel fine!"

"you just said that you feel like shit," lillian giggles "anyway, im so happy that you're awake and okay, mama. you have no idea how much your guys accident effected me."

"i know, mi amor. but we're okay now, there's no need to worry."

"i love you."

"i love you too. now, tell me, how is austin?"

she intakes breath sharply, not knowing what to respond "uh... austin is fine. he's doing fine."

"just fine?" she questions suspiciously.

she nods "mhm, he's at work. you know what? i think i'm gonna call him. bye mommy!"

bunny's corner

okay! please don't be mad at me anymore

very short chapter but i promise next chapter won't disappoint

if you know what i mean 😏