𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
~

austinbutler has added to their story

captainamericajr has made a post
1/1

liked by maddysdaddy, harryballs, minimissevans, austintexasbby, captainjacksparrowjr, and 10 others-captainamericajr i literally passed out yall this is so embarrassing 😒| 21 comments |

-
captainamericajr i literally passed out yall this is so embarrassing 😒
| 21 comments |

maddysdaddy who tf faints these days 🤣🤣 girl just stand up

captainjacksparrowjr this can't be fr.

harryballs if i were you, i'd never show my face again. but that's just me 🤷🏽‍♂️

austintexasbby happens to the best of us 😁
maddysdaddy no tf it doesn't
captainjacksparrowjr homegirl might as well stay in hiding forever
captainamericajr hey maddy, remember that time you rolled your ankle and broke it 🤔 yeah, keep talking 😂😂
captainjacksparrowjr HAHAHA
maddysdaddy both of you shut up.

tap to see more.

"mom, i'm fine," i reassure her "i promise, i can drive you guys to the airport."'

"no, no," she shakes her head "we're fine taking an uber."

dad places a kiss on my forehead and ruffles my hair "you're mom's right, even if you feel fine, you should still rest."

little do you know, the moment you leave, austin and i are having sex.

"fine, fine," i sigh "be safe?"

"of course."

"hey, baby?" austin's voice shouts from down the hall as i sit on the couch.

"yeah?" i call back.

"uh...could you come give me a hand with something?"

"with what?"

"just come here."

tossing my blanket off of my body, i stand up from the couch and make my way to the hall bathroom where i find austin. his blonde roots started to show again because his hair grows crazy fucking fast.

so he's re-dying it.

and he's obviously failing without my professional hair dying skills.

surrounding him are paper towels covering the bathroom counter, black hair dye soaking most of them as well as black hair dye all over his hands.

i giggle at the embarrassed smile on his face, "i have no idea what i'm doing."

"i can see that, austin," i begin sweeping the paper towels into the trash and replacing them with an old bath towel. "i knew you'd need my help."

austin rolls his eyes playfully, "yeah, yeah."

"alright, sit on the counter." he gives me a questionable look and i roll my eyes "do you want me to help you or not?"

he doesn't say anything in response but he does hop onto the bathroom counter. and then, i begin working my totally professional magic.

carefully, i begin to cover his blonde roots with the black hair dye.

"that tickles, lillian," he giggles.

"hey, hey, stop moving," i laugh "or else you'll have a jet black forehead."

"i can't help it, it feels funny," he laughs again before placing his hands on my hips to steady himself.

"that's better."

"much better."

not long later, i finish and austin and i play video games while we wait for time to pass. and soon enough, it's been enough time and we rinse his hair out.

i begin to carefully run warm water over austin's hair, running my fingers along his scalp to ensure all of the dye is rinsed out.

austin let's out a sleepy sigh as i massage color-protecting shampoo and conditioner through his hair.

when i'm done and the water runs clear, i announce it to austin. he flashes me a sleepy grin, "that was very, very nice. thank you baby."

"hmm, of course," leaning forward, i place a kiss on his lips.

short chapter

BUT are you guys getting bored with the story ? 🌚

i have many ideas so spice it up, if so. let me know
☺️