𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧
~
the moment i wake up, it's pure bliss. the sun is shining onto me, granted it's currently winter in australia, it still feels good.

and austin. lovely and perfect austin. he's running his fingers through my hair, his bare chest pressed to my bare back.

i feel him kiss the back of my head before whispering "happy birthday, baby."

and grin and turn around so that we're face to face "thank you, austin. i love you."

"i love you too. i'm gonna go get your gift, wait here."

i watch as he gets out of bed and leaves the room. i happily sit up. our cat, who ended up naming grumpy, jumps into the bed and crawls onto my lap.

he's so adorable and i love his little angry face.

austin soon returns and sits next to me in bed. he's holding a small gift bag in his hand. "if you don't like it i can always return it," he nervously says.

"austin, i know i'll love it." the first thing i take out is a handwritten letter and happily, i take it out and read it.

almost everyday i wonder what the hell i did to deserve you. what did i do to deserve your smile, your laugh, your care or your love? not a single day goes by when i don't spend time thinking about you. truthfully, there's nothing i can write or say to fully express what you mean to me. words can not express the overwhelming and immense emotions i feel for you or have whenever i see you. i never thought someone could feel so much like home or make all my problems disappear with a simple smile until i met you, lillian. there's no one like
you out there. and you have my heart 4 ever. i love you baby.

- a.b

i look back up at him and with out saying a word i lean forward and kiss him. "that letter what enough for my next ten birthdays," i chuckle.

i reach into the bag and take out a small box. i flip it open and inside is a beautiful necklace. the sliver chain sparkles in the sun beautifully. and on the chain is a heart shaped ruby, my birthstone.

"oh my god, austin! it's beautiful. thank you." i clench it in my hand and look back at him lovingly "thank you, so much."

"i am so glad you love it because i thought it was generic," he says with a laugh.

"it's my birthstone so it sort of is but it's thoughtful and it's beautiful and i love you. so thank you."

lillianstone has added to their story