Chapter one- Meeting Itadori Yuji

Third person's pov

" Megumi-kun, Misaki-chan, have you found him?," Gojo Satoru asked from the speaker phone.

" Not yet, Sensei," Misaki said.

" We're found a curse energy in a hospital," Megumi said.

" Oh?, A Hospital, hmm, Inform me if you find something," Gojo said. The twins nodded and hang up.

" You think Itadori Yuji is here, Gumi?," Misaki asked.

" Certainly, There's a high curse energy coming from that Hospital," Megumi said and pointed at the tall building.

The twins enter the building to find a specific pink haired male.

Itadori Yuji's pov

" Itadori-kun, I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu tech," Misaki said.

" You will hanging us the curse tool," Megumi said, I tilt my head to the side. ' Curse tool, Me?,' I thought.

" I'm in the middle of mourning here, So, if this is a joke than-,"

" This is not a joke, Itadori-kun, Have you seen this?," Misaki pulled out her phone and showed me a purple colored finger in a wooden box.

" Oh!, Yes, I have right here," I said and hand them the wooden box.

Megumi opened the box and found nothing, Misaki furrowed.

" All this time, we've been searching nothing," Misaki said.

Third person's pov

Two students in their school building having the finger of Ryomen Sukuna.

The female student opened the box and a curse appears right infront of them.

" Ahhh!, Senpai!," The girl screamed and saw the male student unconscious on the floor.

Misaki and Megumi ran to the school building with Itadori.

" Itadori, get the girl and get out!," Misaki said and tried to exorcise the curse.

" What are those?!," Itadori asked. Yuji laid the girl down.

" Curses, Creatures form from negative feelings," Megumi said.

The curse got stronger and they got to the rooftop, with Yuji.

The curse got Yuji and with Sukuna's finger between's his mouth.

" Wait!, Give it!, You're going to eat it!, Wait!, Stop!," Misaki screamed and Yuji swallowed the finger.

' Ryomen Sukuna's Finger, one of the curse tool, Itadori Yuji ate it, Sukuna's vessel,' Misaki thought.

Black marks appear on Yuji's body.

" Hahahahaa!, The moon is shining bright!," Ryomen Sukuna ripped Itadori Yuji's hoodie.

' Ryomen Sukuna is now fully appear,' Misaki thought and saw him glance to her.

Sukuna's pov

I saw a girl with long black hair and has the similarities with the other male. Twins perhaps?.

I feel such strong curse energy from both of them, I smirk and lick my lips.

" Why hello there, Pretty Girl~," I flirt with the black haired girl.