chapter nine- Mahito grade one curse

Yuji's pov

I woke up and heard two people talking, it sounds like nanami-san and Misaki?.

" Nanami-san, Yuji's awake," I heard Fushiguro's voice.

" Itadori-kun, Good you're awake, it's time to go back on the field, Fushiguro get ready," Nanami-san said.

He left the living room to go possibly to his room, I glance to Fushiguro.

" so, how long were you here?," I asked.

" an hour ago," She said bluntly.

" com'on, Yuji, let's get ready it's almost for our mission," She said.

" and don't worry, I'm the only one who knew that you're alive, that's why, Gojo-sensei sent me to this mission to take out a grade one curse," She explained.

" Oh, Okay, thanks again, Fushiguro," I said.

" for what?," She asked.

" for not telling the others that I'm still alive, they would have been worried about me and I don't want that," I said.

" sure," She said as she gripped her katana.

" You kids, ready?," Nanami asked with his curse weapon on hand, we nodded and leave his apartment with him.

Third person's pov

Misaki and Yuji has arrived at the high school, where a school boy Junpei had schooled.

It was then showed that a boy was brought to insanity and knocked out all of his classmen.

" What are you doing, Junpei!?," Yuji asked, as the other boy had his bully in his mercy.

" Get out of this, Jujutsi sorcerers," He said and send a curse at Yuji and Misaki.

" Yuji, get back!," She said and draw out her sword, it glowed and slashes the curse in a blink of an eye.

' so cool,' Yuji thought.

' What is that woman's sword?, it's like I never seen before,' Junpei asked and send another curse at them.

Once again, Misaki slashes the curses intro pieces faster than ever.

Curse weapons, they are in different forms, and they hold exceptional power within these tools.

Yuji and Junpei fought while, She slashes the rest of the curses that Junpei send to her.

Misaki snapped and sprinted straight to the naive boy, with her katana pointed straight to his throat.

" Junpei yoshino, you are blinded by the hate that a certain curse had brought to you," Misaki coldly said to the young boy.

" WHAT do you know?!, You have everything and I, i have nothing now," he said.

" Junpei, join the jujutsu tech, we have powerful teachers, and reliable comrades, we will help you avenge your mother, just join us," Yuji said as he held out his hand.

Misaki kept her katana and moved Yuji, to aviod the sudden attack.

" Oh, I never knew this would be a Lucky day, Junpei being cornered by a woman," A male curse came out from the stairs.

" nice to meet you my dear," He said.

" What a fucking ugly face," Misaki hissed at the curse.

" Now now, that's not how to greet a person who you just met right, now, Junpei, Destroy that girl and boy," Mahito said.

" I can't," He said.

" You can't, fine then, I will," Mahito said and turned Junpei into a curse.

'What did he just do?,' the two students thought.