Chapter five- Itadori, Megumi and Misaki vs curse

Misaki's pov

We got to the destination, " I will pick you up when your mission is complete, good luck first years," Ijichi said before driving away.

" Alright, Gumi, Itadori and Kurosaki, rescue the man and we leave nothing more, nothing less," I said, they nodded.

" You sound like a second year instead of a first year, Misaki," Megumi said.

" ugh, whatever, Nii-san," I said.

They went inside the building like structure, before encountering the curse, like a second grade curse.

" Itadori, Megumi, take care of it, me and nobara will find our target," I said. They nodded and me and nobara went to he building.

We ran fast inside and felt the presence of another curse, it not too strong I think we can handle it.

" Nobara, whatever happens, the target is our first priority," I said.

" right, you are Fushiguro," Nobara said.

We heard the cries and pleads of the man, " Nobara, there he is, get him!," I said, She nodded.

A curse appear infront of the man, the man screamed in fear and pleaded for our help, " Nobara hurry!," I yelled.

" I know!, Fushiguro !," She said and pulled out her hammer and some nails.

" Please help m-" the man was cut off when the curse crushed his head, Me and Nobara paused our movements.

' What happened?, What the hell just happened?, The man's head was crushed that quick!?, wait, that curse, Holly Shit!, It's the curse that was with Megumi and itadori a while ago, what happened?, did the mission fail!?,' I thought.

" Nobara, recruit back to-," I was cutted off when Nobara was laying on the floor already.

" Nobara?," I said and seeing her unconscious, I carried her and make sure to make it back to nii-sana and itadori.

' don't worry, Nobara, you'll be alright,' I thought and saw Megumi and where is Itadori?!.

" Nii-san!, Nobara has been injured, please take her back to Leiri-san, " I pleaded.

" Misaki, What happened?," Megumi asked.

" I should ask the same thing as well, what happened to taking care of the curse and mission failed, the man died, the curse crushed his head," I said and lowered my gaze.

" Oh, don't worry, I'll tell gojo-san about it, anyways, good job, you'll get it next time," Megumi said and saw ijichi-san.

" Ijichi-san, On the way to jujutsu tech, Nobara needs a treatment from Leiri-san," Megumi said.

" What about you?, Misaki," Megumi asked.

" I'll wait for Itadori, I'll catch up with you guys," I said.

Third person's pov

They drove away from the place and with Misaki alone outside the location.

" Sorry now, but he's not coming back," she heard a male with a deep familiar voice, She heard that voice any where.

" Sukuna?," She asked.