Chapter six- Sukuna bonds with Misaki

Misaki's pov

I glance to the male infront of me, Itadori's body was marked with Sukuna's marking now.

' Ryomen Sukuna has now appear, what should I do?,' I thought and heard his footprints stop.

" What's wrong, dear?, why so quiet?, it's alright, I'm on a good mood now, let's talk," He said.

' He sounds so calming, it's like he's not even a curse, Wait!, I shouldn't think about this!, My job is to exorcise him!, Not fall for him...,' I thought and felt my chin lift up.

" How you look like that other brat," He said and scan my features, I guess.

" the first time we met, I though you were one of those week women, guess you smack me wrong," He said and carress my face.

" Such strong woman needs a strong partner as well, pretty girl," He said and leans closer to me, I squeak and back away.

He chuckled, " Now, don't be scared, I'll never hurt you," He said and pulled me to his chest.

' Why am I feeling like this?, my hurt is beating so fast,' I thought and glanc back to him.

" What?, you wanna say something?," He asked.

" My name is Misaki Fushiguro," I said in a soft tone.

" Ah, what a nice name for a woman  like you," He said and gently pressed his lips to mine's.

I squeak and return it, ' Am I in love with a curse?,' I thought and pulled away.

" I should return now, Gojo-sensei would get worried about me and Gumi would be too," I said.

" Ugh, I guess I have to switch back now, See you later dear," He winked at me, I blushed.

Yuji was back in control.

" Yuji?," I asked and patted his back, He wasn't responding, I check his pulse and I felt a few packs.

" He's alive just unconscious," I muttered and grabbed my phone to call Ijichi-san to pick us up.

' Hang in there Yuji,' I thought and stayed by his side.

Gojo's pov

It's been an hour when Ijichi left Misaki to retrieve Yuji.

" Gojo-san, Misaki has inform me, She has found Yuji," Ijichi said.

" I'll come with you, I need to a talk with that girl," I said and went out of my office.

' Misaki, Whatever your doing you better be alright about it,' I thought and infrom the first years that I would pick up Misaki.