chapter eleven- mission done

Misaki's pov

' Nanami-san is trap inside Mahito's domain!, what to do?!, what to do?!,' i thought and heard Loud banging.

" Yuji!, What are you doing!?," i asked as he bang his fist on the barrier, which is pretty strong.

" This is a domain, it can't be-," The barrier was broken, ' It breaks?, I see, From the outside it was getting weaker as from the inside,'I thought.

" Nanami-san!-," Then we were pulled to another domain. Sukuna's domain.

" Didn't I tell you, There won't be second chances," he said and slice Mahito's shoulder, drawing blood everywhere.

' it's either you're killed or you'll be killed, I don't care,' sukuna's gaze land to me, ' aside from her, I don't care,'he said.

I gasps as we were back to reality as Mahito bleeds a lot. Pooling the floor in red liquid.

" Itadori-kun, We have to get back, Fushiguro, i'll have a call with gojo to pick you up," Nanami said.

I nodded and followed the two males.

Third person's pov

Misaki and yuji were back to the nanami's apartment, Resting for a while, before gojo would come to pick up Misaki.

" Yuji, After today, I don't think gumi and nobara would be please to see that you are alive, Since they were so worried about you," misaki said.

" Yeah, i know," He said.

We turned to nanami-san entering the door after having a phone call with gojo.

" Fushiguro, Gojo-san is on the here to pick you up," Nanami said. Misaki nodded.

While waiting for Gojo-san, Misaki changed to her casual clothes, since her school unifrom was dirty and she needs to clean when she returns to jujutsu tech.

She wears a pink top and pale jeans pairing with white shoes.

The three just chill when a loud horn was heard.

' I guess Gojo-sensei is here,' Misaki thought and heard nanami cursed under his breath.

" Yuji, I'll see you soon," Misaki said and left the apartment together with nanami.

Nanami fetch Misaki to Gojo and to Ijichi.

" Thank you again kento, and Nice work kid," Gojo said and ruffles her hair.

They drive back to Jujutsu tech, and Gojo fetch Misaki to her dorm.

" Thanks, Gojo-sensei," Misaki said before closing her door.

She change to her sleeping clothes and set a her alarm to early in the morning.

She lay on her bed and try to get some sleep.