Chapter sixteen- Last stand

Misaki's pov

' Misaki Fushiguro!, you have to do it!, you have to end the creature infront of you!,' I thought, ' But, this was also Itadori-kun,' I thought, starting to lose my sanity.

" Gojo-sensei, what to do?," I mumbled.

" Oh, Doll what happened to all of the confidence?, Was meeting your old man made you soft?," He asked.

Snap!

" Arghhhhh!!!!!," the seath of my sword drop on the floor, as I leap full speed to the king of curses.

" Don't ever insult my dad like that!," i growled. At his smug face.

" Oh?, so you're daddy's girl now huh?, Show me all yu got, Doll," he said.

' Oh, I'll show you what i fucking got!,' I thought.

" Black selecra: Reaper's strength!," My once dark eyes turned black selecra and red iris.

' Oh, This is getting interesting, not to mention she looks so hot right now,' he thought.

The blade of my katana landed on Sukuna's body parts several times, drawing blood everywhere.

' More, more, more blood!,' I snap and landed my final blow on his neck, completely beheading him.

I sigh and returned to my normal form, ' I don't care anymore, I'm sorry Itadori, but this where we have to end it,' I thought, gripping my katana.

" Oi oi, You really gonna kill this brat?," He asked with a smug face.

" What choice to I have?, Not only will be bring danger on himself but also you will bring disasters on the country," I said.

" Hmn, You truly are a heartless woman," he said.

That made me realized something.......I was letting go one of the people that kept me going.

Every since I have met him, he always made my days bright and happy.

But now, I have to end his existence for the good of being.

' No, This is wrong, this wasn't the reason why dad left me,' I thought and seathed my katana again.

" oh, you still care for this boy, or should I say curse," I turned and saw Kenjaku with the prison cube.

" I must say, a curse and sorcerer formed a friendship, very impressive," He said.

" Oi, Doll, I help you get rid of this piece of crap and free that old man, you better save my ass from the sorcerer society, " Sukuna said.

" Fine, But you gotta help me," i said.

" you got it, doll," my attacks that i gave him a while ago, started to regenerate and it was as it he was not even attacked.

" Hmm, King of curses, siding on a human for the first time, I never heard of it before," Kenjaku said.

I unseathed my katana and snap back to my black selecra.

' Gojo-sensei, wait for a bit, I'll save you no matter what!,' I thought, leaping to kenjaku landing my first blown on his chest.

' What!,where did she come from!?, she was just ther-,' I kicked him hard on his head, slightly opening the stitches on his forehead.

' Is the brain his weakness?,' I thought and ran back to Sukuna.

" Hey, I think that asshole's brain is his weakness, If we attack it as much as possible, we might be able to defeat him," I said.

" Hmn, let's give it a go, it might work though, nice thinking Misaki," he said patting my head.

' he said my name,' I blushed and slap myself to stay focus.

Sukuna punched repeatedly attacked Kenjaku's forehead, ripping the brain out of the host's body.

I cringed at the sight, blood everywhere his body, ' that's gross,' I thought.

Sukuna crushed the brain with his own bare hands, dropping the remains on the ground.

' it's finally over,' I thought and went to the cube.

' Gojo-sensei, please come back,' I thought and unsealed the cube of prison.

That until another curse perhaps has arrived.

" Master, should I finish her?," the woman with white hair and in a short hair asked.

" Don't even lay a hand on her, Uraume," sukuna growled and possessive wraps his arms around me.

The cube was starting to glow and it was slowly starting to expand and soon Gojo-sensei was here.

" Sensei?," I glance to the man without his blindfold.

" Misaki, what happened?, where's that guy?!," he asked.

" it's alright, he's gone and we took care of it," I said, glancing to the pink haired curse.

" we?," the white haired man glance to the curse behind me. Ready to infinite void him. Until I stop him.

" Sensei, He help me defeat Kenajku, and I promise him, I would protect him from the higher ups and I will do so," i said.

Satoru sighed and remembered toji's last words to him before he died, ' My daughter has a good heart, she just has hard time showing, one day she would meet someone special and she would do anything to keep them safe,' Toji's words replayed in his head.

" Alright, He's yours now, Take care Misaki, and well done, i'm so proud," he said, hugging his student or more like adopted daughter.

" Your dad would be proud," satoru said.

' I know he is,' Misaki thought.