Chapter two- Sukuna vs Gojo

Misaki's pov

I glance to the male who was now Ryomen Sukuna, taking over Itadori Yuji's body.

I stood my stance, " As Jujutsu sorcerer, Itadori Yuji, you are now known as a curse!," I said.

The marks on the male's body dissapear, " Huh, Fushiguro, We should get to a hospital, you look pretty beaten up," He said, Yuji's back.

' I don't know if that is the curse talking or Yuji!,' I thought and saw Gojo-sensei, My brother and I guardian.

" Gojo-sensei?!," Me and Megumi said and saw the white haired male with a bag of kikufuku moichi.

" Huh, Megumi, Misaki, You too look bruised, I'll show this to the second years," he said and snapped pictures of us.

While Gojo was talking, Sukuna was taking over Yuji's body again.

" The Kikufuku is the mostly my favori-" His words were cut off when Sukuna launch himself to Sensei.

I grabbed hold of the bag and fell roughly, I opened my eyes and my breathing risen.

I met eyes with the king of curses, his bright red eyes looked into mine.

Though, for some reason, his expression soften and glance to me with a gentle face.

We met eyes and was soon breakout with Gojo- Sensei was speaking.

" Oh?, Itadori Yuji, you have found him, Ryomen Sukuna's vessel?," He said.

The curse break from the eye contact and throw punches to the other male.

" My students are watching, I'll show off a little bit," Satoru said and disappeared from Sukuna's sight and Speed up his attacks.

I glance in awe in how the curse can keep up with the most strongest man alive.

" No matter what era, Jujutsu Sorcerers will always fail!," Sukuna finally found a way to struck down Gojo Satoru, when he suddenly dissapear from his sight.

" Eight, Seven, Six, such speed from a curse like you, I'm impress, but our friend here needs to come back, Yuji," Gojo said and Sukuna felt his vessel taking over his body again.

' Itadori brat, who is that?,' they switched and Yuji was back.

" Itadori Yuji, is that really you now?," I asked, I sounded so naive.

" Oh!?, Fushiguro?, Whose that?," He asked.

" He's my sensei, and he came to help us with Sukuna, cause he lose control again," Megumi said.

Timskip( Third person's pov)

" Yeah, and that's how it happen, you will be executed in a few days, the higher ups have already agreed to it," Gojo said.

" It's either, you will be killed right away, or be killed after we collect all of Ryomen Sukuna's finger, Choose," Gojo said.

Leaving Yuji clueless about his decision.