Chapter four- Kurosaki Nobara joins the group!

Misaki Fushiguro's pov

I woke up and get ready, I changed into my school unifrom and brush my hair

I woke up and get ready, I changed into my school unifrom and brush my hair. I got my white boots on and exit my dorm and saw Itadori-kun.

Third person's pov

Itadori saw the black haired female, " Misaki!, Good morning!," He said.

" Good morning, Itadori-kun, how was your night at Jujutsu tech?," She asked.

" It was great and kind of strange," He said.

" We have to meet with Gumi and Sensei at the classroom, I'll walk with you there," She said, Misaki and itadori went to their  classroom and saw the two males.

" Oh, Misaki-chan!, Yuji!, Good morning!," Gojo said and patted his students on the head.

" Good morning, nii-chan," Misaki said to the other Fushiguro.

" Morning," He muttered and hide his red cheeks.

" Alright, we'll be meeting a new student now, So be excited!," Gojo-sensei did his thing again for the first year.

" Alright you can come in now!," the door opened and revealed a female around their ages and wore the same skirt unifrom like Misaki's.

" Alright boys, listen up!, Nobara Kurosaki!, My technique is steal technique, any of steal is manipulate and the most vulnerable spot of the opponent will be according to this," Nobara showed them a small doll out of straws.

" Alright Now, Time for you mission," Gojo said.

" You will escort a man with the ability to see curses to his home safely and Ijichi-aan will be with you in this mission, in case you will inject into combat." Gojo said.

" Alright, get ready and we will start with the mission in five minutes," Gojo said.

Misaki went back to her dorm to retrieve her cursed weapon.

She went to meet up with the rest of the first years.

" oi!, You're related to that boy right there?," Nobara asked Misaki, the new one.

" Yeah, what's wrong thought?," Misaki asked.

" Nothing, just how obvious it is that you are related to him, I almost mistaken you of him," She said.

" I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment," Misaki said and smiled at her.

" right, Let's meet with the others before they left us," Nobara said. Misaki followed her and sae Ijichi-san with the rest of the first years.

" Ijichi-aan, it's been a while now," Misaki said to the older man.

" Well, you have grown a lot since the last time I saw you, Misaki," Ijichi said.

" Alright enough, chit-chat get in the car and ready for the mission," Gojo said and pushed the students inside the car.