Chapter thirteen- Shibuya

Everyone, I am so goddamn sorry, but I didn't write or include the Kyoto arc, Because it was so long, and I KNOW you all are going to call me pathetic for not writing it, but don't worry, I will write another book about Jujutsu kaisen again after this book is done.

Third person's pov

It was the day that Gojo Satoru will be Sealed by Kenjaku, And the day where the students are waiting for the fight of their lives.

" Misaki, are you re-," Gojo paused and saw a different person in misaki's dorm. " Misaki?," He asked.

She turned and her new apperance shock him, her short hair and her new unifrom with a pair of boots.

" Gojo-sensei, I didn't know you would be here, I'm ready," she said.

" Your hair, why did you cut it?," He asked and pet her short hair.

" It was getting too long," She said as she curl her fingers in her hair strand.

Her hair was now cut to her neck and her unifrom was   the same with nobara but short skirt, wearing a black tights and pair of boots.

" Misaki, Are you-," Megumi glance to the short haired girl, with a curse sword.

The other grade one sorcerer gaze land to young fushiguro.

" Fushiguro, You changed in just a short period of time," itadori said.

" my hair was getting long and my old unifrom was starting to have holes in it, so I have to sew a new one," She said.

" it similar to Nobara though," Megumi said.

" GIRL'S TEAM!!, I don't mind at all," Nobara said and leaned into Misaki's arm. Smooshing her cheeck against Misaki's arm.

" Alright, you kids, let's get going before those curses arrive," Gojo said as he seperate himself from the team to meet someone in the station.

Timeskip

" ARISE TOJI ZENIN!," As the spell was complete, Granny ogami successfully turned her grandson into the dead Zenin.

As the reanimated Fushiguro has now came back from the dead.

' What is this fucking body?, Why am i back?,' Toji thought as his gaze land on the old man.

" Toji Zenin," The old woman said, " You are to destroy every single Sorcerer," She said.

" Who are you to tell me what to do?," He glared at the old woman.

" Destroy every Sorcerer!," She ordered the reanimated corpse.

" Of course, Grandmother," Toji said as the body of the one he is using respones.

" so, that means, including you!," Toji said as he punched the old lady to death.