Epilogue

Five years later

Third person's pov

Five years has passed since the sorcerers has defeated Kenjaku and his allies, and Itadori has fully been consume by Ryomen sukuna.

Couldn't be any worse right?

Well, luckily the higher ups agreed to spare Sukuna as Misaki Fushiguro will be his companion.

" Misaki!, you home?!," Megumi asked as he was in the living room, looking for his little sister.

" Doll, is still getting ready," sukuna said, wiping the bowls at the sink.

Megumi waited at the living room, for his sister to finish.

Misaki's pov

I dried my hair and before applying the skin care that Gojo-sensei gave me.

' I should pick what to wear,' I thought and went to my closet, most of my clothes are now dresses, since I have grown.

' This doesn't seem too bad,'I thought and get a floral dress.

My once short hair has grown again in a long hair, up to my waist again

' I should braid it,' I thought and grab my brush and straighten my hair, before braiding it.

Finish!♡

" I should go done now," I muttered and exit my room.

I then heard a faint conversation, ' Someone is here?, i wonder who is it?,' I thought and saw my brother and Sukuna coversing.

" Hey," I said.

" Took you long enough, Been waiting for you for a long time," Megumi said annoyingly.

" anyways, Sensei said that he wanted to have a reunion at my house, seven in the evening, Nee-san will be expecting you and Sukuna," megumi said.

" I'm joined?," Sukuna asked smugly, Megumi glared and leave the house.

" I should make meal for lunch, Sukuna, Please help me with the meat," I said, he nodded and gave me my apron.

' Katsu curry should do fine,'I thought, as I prepare the ingredients.

" Sukuna, have you marinate the pork cutlet?," I asked.

" what marinate?," he asked, I turn and saw him holding the spicy powder.

I sighed, " not that one, this pepper and salt," I said and take the spicy powder from his hand and mix it in the cutlet pork.

" Do you mind if the rice has been cook?," I asked, he nodded, " Not yet, doll," He said.

" oh, I guess were gonna have to wait for a little bit longer," I said.

" You remind me of uraume, she used to prepare my meals too, Doll," he said.

" I hope you will not used this image as a female human, we women can do more than just cook and stay at home," I said.

after mixing the pork in the mix egg and floor and the bread crums, i fried it in the large pan.

" Five years has passed now huh?, so much has passed," Sukuna said, glancing to the young woman.

" Yeah, I wonder how maki-san and the others are doing?, and nee-san," I muttered.

" Nee-san, never knew you had a elder sister, doll," He said.

" Well, she's my step-older sister, my dad married her mom after a few years my mom died and then they disappeared without a trace," I explained.

" she was close enough to be my mother, she thought me how to cook and be kind to others, she was a gentle flower," I said.

The porks were cooked as well as the curry, and the rice.

I assemble the male, rice first, then the curry and then I slice the cutlet, so that it will be easy to be eaten.

" Sukuna, get the spoons and the tea is at the teapot," I said.

" Itadukimas!," I said, and slice the cutlet gently.

" Hmn, for the first time, human food is actually good," He said.

" I told you, You are so stubborn sometimes," I said and drank my tea.

" Alright, maybe i can survive being a human this whole time," He said.

" A human who saved your ass and beg the higher ups to spare you," an irck mark form on my forehead.

' The most beautiful one too,' He thought before digging in again.

The end.

Megumi and Misaki are already twenty years old in this chapter. Meaning they already graduated from jujutsu tech.

🎉 Du har läst färdigt Sukuna's center attraction( Fushiguro's twin sister x Ryomen Sukuna) Fanfic 🎉