chapter twelve- The truth about that man

Third person's pov

Misaki was instructed to rest after her mission with Yuji and nanami.

While doing her school work, shd heard adults having a conversation just outside her door of her dorm.

She stood from her chair and leaned her ear against the door.

" I heard that the daughter of the sorcerer's killer was enrolled here not too long,"

" yes, I heard, as well as that boy who is her brother,"

" Toji Fushiguro has passed eleven years ago, He must have enrolled his children here for them to continue his legacy."

" it disgust me!, having a student of a child of the most filth being in the world,"

Misaki was shocked of what the adults were talking about, about her and her brother, and most of all who is Toji Fushiguro?

Is that her biogical father, even as a small child, She never really have any memory about her biogical father, it was always Tsumiki and Megumi who was with her.

After they were finished talking.

Misaki changed into her casual clothes and tie her hair into a ponytail.

She went to her Guardian's office. Of course she knock first.

She hears a come in softly. She entered and gently close the door.

" Misaki-chan?, What brings you here?," Gojo asked.

" i came to ask about Toji Fushiguro?, who is he?, My biogical father?," She asked.

" Please sit for a while and I will exlain everything," Gojo said, Misaki nodded and went to sit on th couch on the office room.

" Toji Fushiguro was orginaly from the Zenin family," Gojo said as he pour tea to the young student.

" though, the treatment of not being accepted as a non-curse user snapped him, so he decided to abandoned it and married a woman," He said.

" is this woman my mother?," misaki asked, Gojo nodded.

" they both fell in love and soon have you and Megumi, but then, She died from the moment she gave birth to you," gojo said.

" what?," Misaki was shocked when she think of the thought that she murdered her own mother.

" Your father was in grief and after a few years later, he married another woman," Gojo said.

" Nee-san's mother," Misaki said.

" yes, But after they got married, thet they disappear without a trace, one I have no clue where your stepmother is, two your father died while fighting me for the second time," He said.

" but what was he like?," Misaki said.

" despite being a non-curse user, he was blessed with the great speed and natural strengths, just like Maki," Gojo said.

" so that means, Maki-san and My father are relatives?," Misaki asked.

" Yes, cousins to be sure," Gojo said.

" So, maki-san is my aunt?!," Misaki asked in exclaimed.

" yes, but she never knew it, since Toji left when she was an infant," Gojo said.

" oh, Thank you for the information, Sensei," Misaki said.

" Anytime, misaki-chan," Gojo said as his student left the office.

Misaki was on her way back to her dorm.

She sighed and glance back to her school unifrom, it was the girl's normal school unifrom.

Then she then had a thought for the future.