chapter eight- Misaki secret mission

Third person's pov

After the training session, Misaki went to her room to make herself a hair tie.

She sighed to herself and after she made it, She tied her hair in a high ponytail.

She then heard her door knock.

" come in," She said and saw her sensei together with the principle.

" sensei, Kocho?, What are you doing here?," She asked.

" Misaki, we have a mission for you, might as well put on your unifrom," Gojo said, She nodded and push them out for privacy and she changed.

Gojo's pov

' did she just kick us out?, that kid!,' I thought.

" that was one kid you have, Satoru," yaga said.

" shut up," I said.

Misaki's pov

I was done changing and put on my boots and tied my messy ponytail again.

I leave my dorm to meet with my sensei nd principle.

" What do you need?," I asked.

" as you know, Itadori Yuji is known to be dead to the other students here, We thought that you would accompany him and Nanami in their mission about a school boy named Junpei yoshino, who is also able to see curses," Yaga said.

" and afterwards, what do you want me to do with him?," I asked.

" if he is hesitant with the decision leave him, If he has the potential to become a student of jujutsu tech, Bring him," Gojo-sensei said.

" alright, sound easy enough," I said.

" that's not all, Misaki, Remember this curse you are avoiding is a grade one curse, you're gonna have to be alert at all cause," Yaga said. I nodded.

" I will and when will I start?," I asked.

" this afternoon, I will have ijichi-san drop you off at Nanami's apartment," Gojo-sensei said. I nodded.

" good luck, Fushiguro Misaki and be carefully as well," Gojo said.

" sensei, you already know me, I'm always careful," I smirked.

" that's not what happened when sukuna got close to you, you could have been killed," Gojo said.

' Why do I feel like this man is more of a father to me than that bastard,' i thought.

4:50 pm in the afternoon( third person's pov)

" this is the place, Misaki, please be careful, child," Ijichi-san said.

" I will, thank you for taking me here, Ijichi-san," I said and watch as he drove away.

I glance at the tall building, ' nanami-san is somewhere in these rooms of the building, gez it's gonna take so long,' I thought and went to the front desk.

" Yes miss, what can I help you?," the lady asked.

" um, Nanami Kento-san's apartment or room, where is it?," I asked.

" forth floor, right side and door number 540," She said.

" Thank you," I said, before dashing to the elevator.

I pressed number 4 and waited until the door opened again.

' She said to the right and room number-,' I thought and saw number 540. ' bingo!,'

I knocked on the door and patiently waited. Well, I tapped my foot a few times though.

Then I heard the door twist opened, revealing the buf blonde haired man.

" um Nanami-san, I'm Fushiguro Misaki, Gojo-sensei sent me here on a mission about a school boy, Junpei Yoshino," I said with the little confidence I have.

Because this guy a grade one sorcerer  and not just any sorcerer a professional one too!.

" I see, Come in, I have recieve the mission from yaga-san just now, please do make yourself at home," He said.

I sat on the couch and saw Yuji right next to me.

" he's a asleep, we had a mission just now," He said.

" he must be tired," I muttered.