Chapter fiffteen- Father and children meet

Flashback:

Wails!

" Don't worry angel, I'm here now," A man with green eyes pick up the little bundle.

" now now, no tears are needed here," He rocked gently from side to side.

" You are my one and only light as well as your brother," He said, kissing the baby's forehead.

Third person's pov

Misaki panted heavily, glancing to the man who seems to be normal.

' That man, He doesn't have a curse energy!?, Yet this Strength it's beyond from Maki-san!,' She thought before snapping from her thoughts.

Dodging the playful clouds attacks, ' This man?, who is he?!,' She thought before landing perfectly.

" Misaki!," Misaki glance behind her, it was megumi, ' Baka!, he followed me all the way here!,' She thought, dodging Toji's attacks.

" Misaki!, Get back," Megumi pushed her out of the way before tricking the man.

The reanimated glance to the two, reminding him of his two twins.

' Thoose two, they look like Misaki and Megumi, wait!, didn't he call her that!?,' Toji thought.

" You brats, What's your names?," He asked.

" Misaki and Megumi Fushiguro," Megumi said, shielding his little sister.

" Fushiguro?, not Zenin?, i'm glad," The man said before stabbing his head, ' At least I get to see thoose two before I leave again,' He thought, his soul hugging his son and daughter.

" I believe you two, You can survive," Toji said, before his soul left the world.

" That man, He was our dad right?, our real dad," Misaki said, her hold back tears falling.

" He's in a better place now," Megumi said pulling his little sister in his embrace.

' I'll protect Misaki, because that's my duty as her older brother,' Megumi thought.

" Com'on we have to save Gojo-sensei," Megumi said.

" Yes, we have too, and end Kenjaku," Misaki said.

' Huh?, What is this?,' when Misaki arrived at the station, everything was destroyed.

' What happened?!, this what happens if I turn my back for a while?!,' Misaki thought.

" Oh doll, I see you are here," Misaki shivered at the voice who called her.

' Ryomen sukuna, Itadori-kun he must have consume all of the fingers, No!, that can't be it, there has to be  way!,' Misaki thought, curling her fist.

" Oh!, you have changed doll, I like it~," He said approaching her.

' What to do?, What to do?!,' Misaki thought, feeling Sukuna's hand caress her cheeks.

" What's wrong doll?, You've been quiet," He asked.

' Misaki Fushiguro, What in the hell are you gonna do?!,'