♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

A blue hedgehog, with freckles on his cheeks of his peach muzzle, a black sleeveless turtleneck sweater, and a red and white jersey, baggy jeans, red sneakers with the white strap with a golden buckle. He throws himself at the locker that was trapped in the door swung open and the blue hedgehog fell to the floor, his hands were bleeding, from him just punch at the locker. He looks up, only missed Homeroom class so he still has time for first bell, the bell rings and the hedgehog quickly gets himself up before he was trampled. The Student came flooding out of the class rooms to get their next class, this happens every year...he always misses out on Homeroom, his stomach growls at him, his sister's boyfriend fed him this morning, but not with the food he needed but with something else.

"Hey dork!" The blue hedgehog turned his attention to the green hawk, wearing a track jersey and ripped jeans, without thinking the azure hedgehog broke out running.

"Running...again!" The hawk said giving chase, he was right behind the hedgehog's trail.

The hedgehog looked behind him to see the hawk was right behind him, but he was to weak to continue, the hedgehog soon slams into someone he fell to the floor, he looks up to gray bird, wearing a football jersey, that has the words 'Emerald High Dragons'

"Nice stopping him Storm..." The Hawk said, Storm only cracks his knuckles.

The hedgehog swallows the lump in his throat. "Now you better have finished my homework, Hedgehog, cause I can't afford another F."

The hedgehog hands over the paper to the Hawk, the two didn't have the same class, but he was forced to help, if not he'll be beaten down. "Ah perfect..."

"J-Jet please...I can't be doing this..." The Hedgehog pleaded, Jet looks down at the hedgehog shaking his head.

The hedgehog gets up from the floor he adjusted his backpack to his shoulders, Jet was looking over the worksheet, "Looks right to me...hedgehog"

The hedgehog was about to say something before Storm punched him hard in the face causing him to fall to the floor, a bruise showing up on the side of his face. "That for running away!" The hedgehog watched the two leave before getting up off of the floor, he stops himself from crying over this, it's always been the same old thing, everyone coming up to him, to beat him, shove him into his locker, threaten him, and he couldn't do anything about it, he just lets out sigh, and starts walking to his class avoiding eye contact with the students that he going by.

"Hey Sonic!" The blue hedgehog turned his attention over to the lime green hedgehog, with mess bangs, a gold earring on his left ear, a sleeveless vest, ripped skinny jeans, spiked bracelets, and a T-Shirt with his band logo on it. "I need you to finish up the project...I'd help but a got another gig after school"

"Okay...Manic...I promise I'll get done..." Sonic tells his brother who just smiled "Awesome, Alright I see ya in the morning Bro" he ran off.

Sonic just opens the door to the classroom, "Good Morning Sonic." The teach greeted, Sonic only waves and turns in his homework to the holder that was label Class One, he walks over to desk, and saw the graffiti, that was calling him names, he just looks away sits down at his desk, 'Slut, Whore, Homo, Cuntboy, and Bitch' was what was written on his desk.

|Sonic's POV|

Just pulled out my Spider-Man Theme Notebook, and a pencil, I just let out a sigh, I wasn't anything of those things that were written on my desk, every classroom I'm my desk is always graffiti on, with hurtful messages.