♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Sonic's POV|

I put on my black "Friday The Thirteen" Hoodie, and baggy jeans that were torn at the bottom from them just dragging along the floor, I mad sure I had my phone, and Computer, a put the case strapped onto my shoulder, flinching cause of the burns, from Shadow's cigarette. I slipped on my shoes and I grabbed Pikachu with me and my backpack, I was planning on going over to Tails' so I can get the missing work, from yesterday, and I don't really trust my favorite comfort toy in my room alone. I opened the door to my room, heading downstairs, I open the front door "I'm going over to Ta-"

"Perfect...you were starting to get on my nerves with your fucking crying..." Sonia growled at me. I wasn't crying that loud though, "B-But I..."

"Just go Dude...it's obvious we don't fucking want you here..." I just grip the strap to my backpack.

"I...Okay...I love you guy..." I tell them, as I just stepped out the door, and they slammed it on my face, I do, even though they've been horrible to me, I still love them...they are my family after all, even though they don't show it back. And I can tell they hate me, I'm not going to stop loving them...they can change...

Right?

I started making my way to Tails' house, I was ignoring all the glared I was getting because of that damn video and photos of me in those revealing clothes, I still get notifications from the comments calling names.

"What a fucking Cunt!"

"For a guy he fucking looks like a girl!"

"Haha now he's a real Faggot! Now"

"He's so bottom, and a fucking crossdresser"

I just sighed as I just continued walking with my head down, at least today I didn't get attacked by Scourge and his friends, I walked up to the house and knocked on it.

"Sonic!" Tails smiled at me, he moved out of the way to let me inside, closing the door behind me.

"Thank goodness Sonic...Your okay?" I look over to see that Amy was here as well, I guess she heard what happened.

I just looked away, I really don't deserve her concerns...or Tails' if anything I'm the one that suffering I don't need them to suffer as well.

"Come on Sonic...I got your work for you, you can do it here" Tails tells me.

"T-Thanks..." I stuttered.

"Sonic?" Amy started, Tails looked at me as well I was shaking, and I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

"Did something happened Sonic?" Tails asked me. I just broke down right there, "I...I...Can't d...do this..." I choked out.

"Sonic!" I heard Vanilla said as she rushed over, Tails was hugging me, and Amy was rubbing my back, I just couldn't help but break down into tears, I just couldn't continue, the bullying hadn't stopped...and now they are cyber-bullying me, and that video, of Scourge, Shadow, and Fiona taking advantage of me just for money...and Rouge dressing me up in that outfit. Now my family.

I just couldn't take it.

"Sonic Sweetie..." Vanilla said to me, I just sniffed, "And...It just seems like...N-No matter what I do..." I choked out "It just get worst..."