♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Three years had pasted since the trial had ended, Sonic is still traumatized from the events that his tormentors caused him, not the mention the permanent scars that are on his body, from the deep gashes from being whipped, the cuts on his arms and  thighs, the cigarette burns that were all over his body, but he did get something good out of this experience, a loving Husband, Myers' had proposed to Sonic, on the blue hedgehog's twentieth birthday, as a surprised, but they didn't get married until a month later, but thanks to Robotnik, being a scientist, the two were able to have a kid, the organ wasn't permanent but lasted long enough for the nine months, and birth.

Sonic was wearing his Spider-Man Hoodie, the small hedgehog pup in his arms, pup is a light blue color, with a pale peach muzzle, under belly, and arms, the left eye is completely crimson red, while the right eye was an emerald green color. "Can you say Mama?" Sonic started holding the hedgehog up, the pup only purrs reaching a hand out to Sonic, "Ma-" he started before starting to whimper. "Okay okay..." Sonic said bringing the pup closer to him. "You are to clingy...Liam"

Liam only squeaks nuzzling into Sonic's neck.

"Give it time Sonic, he's still two weeks old" Myers responded getting a bottle ready for his son.

"I know...just want to hear him say someone, instead of squeaking, as cute as it is" Sonic admits takes the baby bottle from Myers and Liam turns his head away from the bottle.

"Come on...Liam...we made sure it was the liquid Formula..." Sonic said trying the bottle again. Liam only whimpers as he was about to cry.

"Are you sure he was hungry?"

"I'm sure...his little stom-H-Hey!" Sonic said when Myers lifted up Sonic's hoodie exposing his chest, Liam nuzzles into the fur, before starting to suck on Sonic's nipple.

"There we go." Myers said.

Sonic's cheeks were a shade of red, "You could have warn me first...and I wanted to get him started on the formula..." Sonic added, he about to say something else "Ahh~" that blue hedgehog moaned, feeling Liam bit him, "H-Hey...n-no biting..."

Myers chuckles, Sonic pulls the pup away from his chest and forces his hoodie back down, the pup only whimpers. "You are cute but troublesome..." Sonic mutters. He puts the hedgehog down to roll around on the blanket, the two adult hedgehog took the pup outside in the field of flowers to get some fresh air after being inside for so long.

"Sonic?" Myers said feeling the blue hedgehog shaking. Sonic was use to the Myers doing that and Liam biting him, but he just gets bad memories about his past, about Shadow and Scourge. Myers pulls head to look at him. "Sonic...it's okay, I'm right here" he takes a hold of Sonic's hand.

"I...I'm just s-scared that...they are g-going to hurt us..." Sonic admits, he watched the News this morning explaining that Scourge and Shadow got released from prison for doing community service.

"I'm not going that happen...I made a promise to you...and I'm gonna keep it." Myers said lifting Sonic's head by his chin, giving the blue hedgehog a kiss on the lips.

Liam whimpers, holding his hands up, "Come here..." Sonic said pulling the small hedgehog to his lap, and giving the pup a kiss on the head, Myers following after Sonic. "We wouldn't leave you out of the kiss...Liam, you important to us too"

Liam's tail wags and he purrs.

"I'm glad that your the person that I fell in love with...Thank you for everything" Sonic said to Myers with a smile on his muzzle.

"No, thank you...for teaching me the importance of Love..." Myers said he pulls Sonic closer to him, "You and Liam are the best things that could have ever happened to me...and I promised to keep you both safe."

Sonic smiles, and gives Myers a kiss on the lips, being careful to not crush Liam who was just happy to be on Sonic's lap. Myers kisses him back.

꧁༺The End ༻꧂