♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Myers flops onto the couch, he was happy with himself, he was able to making Sonic happy...but the bruises on the blue hedgehog face, he knows that Sonic had a problem with bullies, and cyber-bullies, and problems at home, but the burn mark on the other's cheek, that's not a normal burn mark, it looked like a cigarette burn. It was still to early for them to actually see each other, even if they sent pictures of themselves, and exchanged numbers, four days ago they just met, and with the amount of text messages they sent to each other, made it seem like a they known each other for four weeks.

"Grr..." he growls at himself. "Why is this online thing so fucking hard!!" He shouted.

"He's probably just desperate...Metal?" Orbot said floating into the room.

"I know...I mean it's hard to fake a burn mark like that..." Myers commented he just places his hand on his head, he didn't have time to remove the metal thing that was on his hand to make it look more robotic. "Is it wrong of me to want him to be more than a friend?"

"Very wrong..." Orbot responded. "I know the why you two text may seem like you know each other for four weeks, but if he really is going through stuff...he's probably just using you to get out of his abusive life"

Myers looks at his phone, he hadn't really thought of that, and now that Sonic has his number, he could get kidnapped or put the family business in danger cause of the amount money, Robotnik makes for sharing his ideas with the public.

He just rolls onto his side on the couch, he hated how the robot was right, but he can't tell Sonic that either. He growls getting up from the couch, he starts to remove his armor to be comfortable on the couch. "This is ass..."

"Well we only what to keep you safe Metal...after all your the Doctor's most prized creation." Orbot said.

"I know...I know...and if G.U.N finds out we are in trouble." The dark blue hedgehog said. His phone goes off and he quickly checks his tail wagging. Cubot who took notice he scratches his head in confusion, Orbot only shakes his head.

"He so cute...I just wish that is really him...there was a strange pounding my chest, is that my heartbeat?...if it is I don't want it to stop..." Myers thought to himself.

|Sonic's POV|

My tail was wagging at the thought of Myers...but Amy and Tails are right, I can't be sure is that really was him...but at the same time if I got kidnapped, then maybe my family would actually care about what I'm going through.

"Who am I kidding...Dad, Sonia, and Manic made it very clear that I meant nothing to them"

I really wanted to ask Myers out, so bad I feel like he's perfect for me, but I know I'm putting myself at risk, I just roll onto my back, wincing pain I'm not wearing anything tonight...Dad beat me again for getting into a fight with Manic, about the band practice tonight, and I wasn't willing to help him do his homework.

|Third Person POV|

Myers was just doing work for one of the scientists that was assigned to his project, he didn't mind because he knows it was for research, when he finished he saw the scientist walk away, Myers rests head on the table he couldn't stop thinking about Sonic, as much as he wanted to ask the blue hedgehog out himself, he just didn't know how it would be like, since he has never dated someone before, but Sonic...he felt like he had something special with him.

"Project Metal...care to explain this?" The Scientist asked holding up his phone that had a message from Sonic, asking that he wanted to talk.

"He's a friend..."

"Are you sure? Your tail had started wagging when you saw the message."

The dark blue hedgehog, just looks away, "He's just someone special...I met him four days ago...but we started talk as if we knew each other for four weeks..." he sits back in his chair. "He gets abuse at home...and gets Bullied everyday by everyone at the school..."

"I see"

"I know it's risky...but he makes me feel away that I don't understand...like my heart starts pounding and I get this warm feeling in my chest."

"Project Metal...We call that Love, but seeing that he wants to talk to you...I'll let you have a break" The Scientist unlocks the phone and calls the blue hedgehog before handing over the phone to Myers who was panicking.

"H-Hello?"

Myers swallows the lump in his throat, that was Sonic's voice, and it was much cuter than he could have imagined.

"Hey...S-Sorry...it's just that...you have a cute voice." Myers commented.

"Heh...T-Thank you..."

"Did I make you cry...I'm sorry if I d-"

"No don't be sorry...I just never had anyone call me cute before...it was nice..."

Myers smiled as he held onto his chest, cause his heart was beating so fast in his chest, this was Love he was feeling, and it felt great to him, when he heard Sonic whimper, it kind of made him feel upset as well, but about the situation that the blue hedgehog was in, sure he sounded happy, but he knows that Sonic wasn't really happy, at all. He was suffering, the darker blue hedgehog bites his bottom lip, having to hear the blue hedgehog confess to him, and he didn't want to lose Sonic either, he looks at the Scientist who was clearly listening in on the conversation, they just gave him a nod, which made his tail wag violently.

"Yes! Yes...I'll go out with you..."

"W-What!?"

There was sobbing on the end of the phone, that was enough to make Myers' heart flutter at how happy Sonic was.

"B-but...your not an old man right?"

"I understand your concerns, but no...I'm a teenage boy."

They soon say their "I love yous" to each other before the call ends, and Myers just hugs his phone, he was making a noise that he didn't understand that he could, but he didn't care this was happiest moment of his creation.