♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Scourge was carrying the blue hedgehog down from his hiding place, Sonic was gagged and was kicking to get the green hedgehog to let him go, he was wearing a new revealing outfit, a pink cowgirl like shirt that was tight around his chest, very shirt jean shorts that cover his crotch, that was also tight and brought out his ass and curvy hips, brown cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. It's been a whole week, and was still miss treated by his peers and family, and today was the triplets birthday.

"Happy Birthday Manic and Sonia..." Sonic thought, he looked at the presents, he only saw Manic's and Sonia's name on them, and the cake also had his siblings name on it...did his parents for get about him...or was he still a disgrace to his family. The gag was removed from his mouth when he was placed down. "W-What are going to do to me!..." Sonic shouted Scourge only smirks at Sonic.

"Well how We forget about our favorite Cum Dumpster's Birthday~" Scourge said.

Rouge smiles at Sonic, giving the green hedgehog the handcuffs and whip. "And you look so cute Femboy...that we just had to get you on video..."

"N-No p-please..." Sonic whimpers backing away from the two, before he back hit a pair of legs, and he looks up to see Wave, holding his phone. "And what's this about a Boyfriend...Maybe he'd like to see you cheat~"

Sonic had tears in his eyes, "N-No d-do this..." He protested.

"Aww...Femboy your even cuter when you cry" Rouge smiled.

Scourge grabs a hold of Sonic's legs cuffing his wrists together, making site they were nice and tight on his wrists.

"And just to added in the extra pain..." Jet said walking into view dragging in a little portable fireplace, that had some burn charcoal inside.

"Happy birthday...Cunt!" Scourge said shoving the gag back into Sonic's mouth. Cracking the whip on the floor, that handcuffs were keeping him to the basement floor because of the pole, Wave started recording.

"MMMM!!" Sonic muffles as he had tears in his eyes his back completely red and bleeding from the whip digging into his back, the gag was removed from his mouth saliva dripping from his mouth to the ball. "I swear Blue...you are such bitch." Scourge laughed.

"P-please..." Sonic sniffs his eyes puffy from crying to much, no one had come to help him...his siblings and parents didn't care what happened to him...when this was all their fault.

"AHHH!!" Sonic screams feeling something enter inside him, making a bulge in his stomach, his hands clenching into fist his wrists starting to bleed because of the cuffs and him pulling on them to try and get free.

"Nn~ He's fucking tight..." The voice said, Sonic just sobs as he felt them thrusting into his tight hole, his walls squeezing the male's cock that was pounding him to the concrete floor.

"God what a slut..." Wave whispers, holding the phone.

Sonic screams and sobs fill the basement room, "AHHHH!!!" The blue hedgehog screams climaxing onto himself and the basement floor, and the other male groans slamming into Sonic, climaxing deep into Sonic's ass filling the blue hedgehog up with his semen, he pulled out climaxing onto the azure hedgehog's ass and back. "Hah...ah...n-no m-more..." Sonic pleaded, his muzzle stained with his own tears, semen flowing out of his ass that was mixed with his blood, the male showed no mercy for the blue hedgehog.