♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Sonic was dressed in a black suit with a matching bow tie, today was the day of the last Trial, to get his tormentors sent to jail. He was going to have to go through the painful memories of everything that had happened with Shadow...and Scourge...as well as having to get prove that the scars that were on his body mostly burns were caused by Shadow's smoking habit. He clinches the necklace in his hand before following Mrs. Rose into the court room, he was a little shaken cause so many people showed up, after all they were for Manic's Band, and his brother's band is famous, so reports and cameras were in the courtroom, he swallows the lump in his throat, he felt Shadow's gazes on him and Scourge's, the other ebony hedgehog wearing a suit and a name tag that read "Mephiles Dark" he must be Shadow's Father. The azure hedgehog took his seat.

The Judge hits the gable on the table to silence the room of everyones whispering, Sonic was trembling in his seat, but Mrs. Rose pulls a chair next to Sonic, The azure hedgehog wanted to cry when Myers was allowed to sit with him, the blue hedgehog has been through so much that he needed emotional support from his boyfriend, the Judge, allowed it as long as they were a distraction, it was the only way to get the blue hedgehog to corporate in the trial.

"Alright...We all are gathered here today, take about the very delayed trial...of Mr. Hedgehog's Cause of Suicide." The Judge started, they hit the gable on the table and the session started.

/Flashback (Sonic's POV)/

I was just relaxing in my room, no one was home, besides Sonia and I, Sonia had completely stopped talking to me when we started high school, and all three of use were very close growing up, we did a lot of things together, but when we got order, it just seemed like I got the shorter end of the stick, figuratively and mentally. I was just playing a video game, that's not important, my door suddenly opened, and it was Shadow, I know Sonia had a boyfriend but I didn't really talk him, cause I dealing with my issues.

"So your Sonia's little brother?" Shadow asked me.

"Little!" I just laughed at him "No we are triplets, I don't know what kind of lies she telling you."

"Well you are short...and base on your, Figure" Shadow started, I don't know what he was going with that cause I get a compliments all the time about my features, I was only thirteen, and Shadow was sixteen.

"Um...thanks...Wait what are you doing!" I called out to him, he was making way over to me, he was looking at me up and down, before his hands slide up my shirt. I smacked his hand away. "DUDE!! What the hell! Your dating my sister!"

He didn't stop, I have never been hit before, cause I never did anything wrong to deserve a beating but, he took his belt and started to tied me down to the bed, I was struggling to get loose pulling and kicking screaming and shouted, but he started to beat me, right there on my own bed, every time I screamed...the harder he would punch me, he had me completely stripped of my clothes, He smirked at me...seeing how innocent my body was, I shook my head as I started to plead. But he inserted himself into me...and he wasn't gentle.

He took my virginity, and that was were the bullying started, after he took a picture of my exposed body on my own phone and posting it to social media.

The burn marks didn't started coming in until I was fifteen, he still took advantage of me, whenever we got a chance to be alone, and I just couldn't tell anyone...I only told Tails cause I he's my best friend, and Amy, but he told me If I told anyone...like Sonia...he make the punishment harsher, and that was on of those occasions. I was locked into my locker by some Jocks, and I managed to get my out, and that's when I saw Shadow, he asks me the same question every day.