♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Myers was just sitting at Robotnik's desk, he doesn't go to school since he was created to have an high intelligence, a blonde haired female was sitting on the desk, wearing a blue dress and blue headband, Myers puts the watch on the girls wrists.

"Do you think Julian is okay?" The female asked Myers.

"I'm sure he's fine Maria, if not Orbot and Cubot will help him come down." Myers tells Maria looking down at his phone to check who messaged it was his online friend.

"Shouldn't he be in school?" Myers thought he started to text Sonic back.

"Did you make a friend?" Maria asked.

"Well...I don't know, they live in a different state from us, and we only talk when we can...I'm just asking him why he was home early." Myers responded.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Speedy Blue:
I...I got a lecture from my Dad...and I'm locked in the basement

:MetalHog
What? I'm sorry that happened to you.

Speedy Blue:
It's okay...I'm okay...I just want out of this prison...

:MetalHog
I don't know how I can help you, Sonic I mean your putting yourself in danger here

Speedy Blue:
Where do you live?

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Maria blinks looking over Myers shoulder, "But you don't know them..." she said.

"I..." Myers said as he just leaves Sonic on read, he didn't know what he was going do, he only met Sonic two days ago, but from the way that the user was talking, he can just tell that the user was hurting, suffering, and is desperate to leave, but the darker blue hedgehog didn't want to get in trouble himself, he bites his bottom lip before he responded with an answer that the user probably wasn't gonna like.

"You did the right thing Metal..." Maria said putting a hand on his shoulder, Myers only looks down at his phone, he did want to met the user...but it was to early to do so, not that he was a predator, both males are only a year apart, but he didn't want risk anything, what if the user was lying to him, and just trying to he information out the darker blue hedgehog.

|Sonic's POV|

I was back in my hoodie, and baggy pants, I had a new bruise on my face, Dad didn't bother to ask me where I got the burns, and the cuts from, he was only in here to let Tails see me, he was going to get my homework for me. But Myers was right, I really shouldn't trust him, I only known his for three days, I was just desperate to get out of this place, I just asked for his Instagram, maybe I can at least get see a picture of what he looks like at least, so I can confirm that he was an old man who liked robots.

"You don't have to give it to me though...I understand..." I typed before sending it again, I just looked back at the School's page, the photos of me in those revealing clothes had been posted, and people were still calling my names, the AC turned on and I just huddled into the corner in the basement, I can hear my parents complement Shadow, and Manic, I guess Manic didn't have to practice to day, I just whimpered to myself. I hadn't eaten when I got here and I was freezing, my phone going off, and Myers he just tells me he can't and that he's sorry.