♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

MetalHog was just sitting on his bed scrolling through social media, he hadn't gotten a message from the new person that he met online, but he had a feeling that he was going to talk to his online friend a lot.

"MYERS!"

"Ah!!" Myers screamed dropping his phone to the floor, he turned his attention to the human, a tall human wearing a red suit with black pants, big mustache, bald head, and blue glasses on his face.

"Y-Yes, Ivo Robotnik?" Myers said turning with a nervous smile on his mussel.

"Orbot and Cubbot, told me that you had to drop Maria off at the Doctors...is her illness coming back?" Ivo asked.

"No sir...she just felt light headed, when I got to the school, the nurse said it's probably just stress..." Myers said.

"Hmm, I'll run some tests on her myself...if she is sick, I may have increase the dosage" Ivo said "Get off your phone and go to bed...we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Y-Yes Doctor" Myers heard his phone go off, he sighs in relief knowing that his phone wasn't broken, he picks it to see that he got a message from Speedy Blue.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Speedy Blue:
Sorry My Sister's Boyfriend want do his homework...

:MetalHog
A Sister?

Speedy Blue:
Mhm, We are actually triplets...but she's the only female out of us three

:MetalHog
Interesting...I really wouldn't consider robots as siblings but my father isn't really that great with woman

Speedy Blue:
Haha...I'd like to see that, but hey siblings are siblings Robots, Humans, or even Mobians

:MetalHog
I guess so...well you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to I completely understand, but what's your name?

Speedy Blue:
If I can turn it into a riddle, then I'll answer

:MetalHog
Go ahead I enjoy a good mind game

Speedy Blue:
What is it called when you run at the Speed of Sound?

:MetalHog
That's easy Sonic Boom, so your telling me that your name is Sonic?

Speedy Blue:
Mhm and You?

:MetalHog
What's the last name of the famous invincible serial killer in the horror movie Halloween?

Speed Blue:
Myers
It's nice to meet you.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

|Myers's POV|

Sonic that's an interesting name, I'm glad that I could have met him, We started to have a good conversation, He's only seventeen, I'm only a year older, but I'm glad that he kind of trusts me, we said our goodbyes and that's the end of that, I just put my phone on the nightstand on the charger pulling the covers over me. "Sonic...I hope we get to meet in person someday."