♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

|Third Person POV|

Myers was sitting in the backseat, while Robotnik, and Maria were in the front seat, they were making the long drive to Emerald Island, the island that Sonic lives on. The darker blue hedgehog was holding necklace that he was going to give Sonic for his birthday...but now.

"We are here..." Robotnik said as he parks the car into the visitor center of the hospital. "Maria take Myers inside...there should be a rabbit waiting for us."

"Okay..." Maria nodded and holds her hand out to Myers who gladly took it, the two walked inside the hospital. "Are you the Robotniks?" Vanilla asked the human girl.

"Yes...yes we are, I-"

"Is Sonic okay!!" Myers interrupted his ears pinned to his head. Vanilla gave a sadden look before she motions the two to follow her, they started walking down that hallways stopping at a room. Tails was hugging his adopted sister, crying with the young rabbit, a brown male fox in a police uniform, with a male red hedgehog, also wearing a police uniform, Sonic was awake, having to have his stomach pumped after taking the full bottle of sleeping pills, but was saved before it couldn't kill him, but he had to stay in the hospital until he was mentally stable enough to leave...after all it was a suicide attempt and to keep him safe he had to be monitored.

The two police officers walked out of the room, leaving Sonic alone, who had tears in his eyes, he didn't feel any better that he was saved from his death...he'd rather be dead then continue living, in a life of torture, he just pulls himself closer to sob quietly, he was hurting...physically and mentally.

"Sonic!" The blue hedgehog's ears perked up, "M-Myers!" Sonic called out, Myers runs into the room and hugs the crying hedgehog. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have jump to conclusions..."

Sonic just sobbing into the darker blue hedgehog, finally he gets to meet his boyfriend, but not in a way that he thought he would, and he just felt worst.

"So...Your Doctor I've Robotnik?" Vanilla asked Ivo

"Indeed I am...Inventor, Doctor, and CEO of Robotnik Robotics." Robotnik said with a smile, "And this is my Cousin, Maria" Maria ways.

"I'm glad that Sonic found someone...things haven't been going well for him..."

Robotnik sees the stitches and bandages on Sonic's body the human adjusted his glasses, from the looks of it the scars weren't self inflicted, besides the cuts on his thighs and arms.

"I love you..." Sonic admits, to Myers.

"I love you too..." Myers responded, "I...I got you something, for your birthday..." he said showing him the Pikachu Necklace and he smiled letting Myers put it on him. "I like it...t-thank you~" he said.

|Tails' POV|

"Sonic tells me everything that happens to him..." I responded to Amy's Dad, My Dad and her dad had me a room by myself, I know that they want answers for why Sonic would do this, and where the wounds came from.

"So that video?"

"Your suspects are Shadow, Scourge, Jet, Wave, and Rouge."

"I see." My Dad said, I only nodded as I got up from my seat leaving the room, I just let out a sigh, the thought of Sonic just ending his life scared me, he is my best friend, and I always did my best to keep him happy. I walk over to the window to see Sonic and Myers holding each other, The Doctor told us that he was dangerously skinny to the point that his ribs, and his rear had tears from Shadow being to hard on him.

I'm sorry Sonic...I wish I could have stopped them.

|Third Person POV|

Sonic groans before he opens his eyes, his head was resting on Myers' chest, his armor was on the chair that was in the room for guests. "Good evening?" Sonic flinches he didn't know Myers was still awake, but he was glad at the same time, he had an IV in his hand giving him the nutrients that he needed, and the bag was completely full, Sonic looks up at Myers. "I'm glad...you came...I don't know what I was thinking..."

"Sonic it's okay...When you didn't answer my calls, I fingered something happened...I'm just glad your friends found you before you could have passed..." Myers said cupping Sonic's cheeks.

"I-" Sonic didn't finish his sentence before the dark blue hedgehog pressed his lips against, the others kissing him, the heart monitor was beeping rapidly, cause Sonic's heart was pounding fast against his chest, he's been kissed before of course...but this was was different from Shadow, it was genuine, and showed how much someone cared, Sonic felt tears forming in his eyes, but not of sadness, but of pure happiness.

Myers pulled from Sonic's lips, he noticed the blue hedgehog had tears in his eyes "Oh my...I'm sorry I just co-" Sonic just pulls Myers back into the kiss, the darker blue hedgehog, kisses the other back relaxing his muscles.

Maria takes a picture of the two, from the window, thanks to Robotnik, being well...well known cause of his technology, the Hospital allowed him to stay, as Sonic's temporary guardian, until the Police said otherwise. The human girl smiles to herself, she was glad that her friend found someone he could love and careful, other than herself.

The two hedgehog's pulled away a saliva bridge between them, Myers blinks, "W-Was that a kiss?"

Sonic chuckles "I'm glad that I could be your first..."

Myers' cheeks started to turn a shade of red, he always found Sonic's laugh cute, and comforting. "I guess I have a lot to learn...about Love."

"Hey...now that we are together, I'll be glad to teach you." Sonic smiled as he moves over to give Myers room to cuddle with him. The darker hedgehog lays down on the bed he pulls Sonic closer to him he plants a kiss on Sonic's forehead. "I promise...I'll keep you safe...from now on."

Sonic smiles before he just nuzzles into Myers.