I

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta, GAJuly 27thSaturday

Atlanta, GA
July 27th
Saturday

Mulan sat in the red love seat of her parent's living room. Her right leg bounced almost at 100mph as she stared at her older sister—Drew.

She could feel her heart beating outside of her chest. The blood inside her body was reaching 120 degrees, she just knew she was about to explode. The more she stared at Drew's face, the more she wanted to rip the pretty smile off her face.

Hate was such a terrible thing to feel for someone, especially someone you love. Someone that's supposed to be your blood, someone you would drop dead for. But the love Mulan once had for Drew was completely gone.

She held nothing but hate and pain. Pain and hate she felt like would never go away.

"You can't be serious right now," Mulan finally spoke up, her raspy but also soft voice coming in darkly. You could feel the heavy tension inside the living room, everywhere you could feel it. It wasn't even something you could hide between the two siblings.

Drew frowned "Lala, I know we had our differences but I still want you to be my maid of honor. You're still my best friend no matter what," She sighed, looking back at her young sister.

"I already bought your dress and all. This is important to me and one of the most special days of my life. I want you to be close by so you can experience this wit' me," She explained with a deep frown on her face, not seeing why Mulan won't drop the beef.

"You're so mental it doesn't even make no sense" Mulan scoffed, shaking her head in disgust. She knew when her mother called her over tonight, she should have made up an excuse not to come.

Everyone in this house was full of shit and Mulan has had enough.

"I don't wanna be your maid of honor. I don't even want anything to do wit' you." Mulan said harshly, not caring if she hurts her feelings.

Drew never cared about her feelings so why should she care for hers?

"Mulan" Koen—her father gritted and dared his dark brown eyes at his youngest daughter. "Stop bein' bitter and hateful. She has apologized on multiple occasions, and it's been 7 months. It's time to move on or your goin' to be bitter for the rest of your life. She is your blood sister, stop being so stubborn" He lectured.

Mulan felt tears burn her eyes, and she looked over at her mother— Paula who sat next to Koen on the other red couch. Just a small bit of hope that she would speak up and defend Mulan for once. Paula looked elsewhere around the living room, avoiding eye contact with her youngest daughter.