XIII

😗sorry for any mistakes

(Read the last chapter first if you forgot!)

Dallas, TX
November 25th
Monday

🎶Spendin' all my days on the Eastside, oh
Forgettin' who I was on the other side, oh🎶

Days in the east by Drake played smoothly through the speakers of Samir's car. He focused on the camera dash as he backed into the driveway of his mother's home. After feeling as if he was in the driveway good enough, he put his car in park. Jazmine looked out the passenger's side window and then looked back at Samir "Lala is still comin' right?" She asked.

Samir nodded in response as he turned the volume down to the music. He took his seatbelt off and grabbed his phone from the cupholder. Today is the day Jaz, he, and his mom were having a sit down to talk about what Jaz confessed to Mulan a week ago. Jazmine wanted to have Mulan here for the talk for support and she felt like if she couldn't get her words out then Mulan could help and navigate through the talk.

"I know you're still mad at me but don't hate me," Jazmine spoke up after he killed the engine.

"I don't hate you Jazzy. I just don't agree with the choices you made" Samir stated. Samir wasn't going to act like he wasn't still upset after hearing her reason behind everything because he was. It all could have been avoided if she just spoke up, even if she couldn't talk to their mom, she knew for a fact she could talk to Samir. He's never given her a reason not to be able to talk to him.

She had a lot of mouths to argue with when someone didn't agree with her but never wanted to speak up about this. She was still young and was going to learn from her mistakes so Samir tried not to be too upset with her.

They started to get out of the car, as Samir closed the door the sound of a familiar squeaking noise was heard coming close to the house. Samir shook his head seeing Mulan's car parked on the street. "I thought she got the squeaky noise fixed?" Jazmine chuckled, closing the passenger side door.

Samir chuckled, "Her ass just needs a new car." He closed and locked his door. There was always something wrong with Mulan's car. Just two days ago he had to pick her up from the side of the road because her car shut off on her. Since she moved to Dallas, Samir doesn't think it hasn't been a week that she isn't at the auto shop to get something fixed.

Samir waited beside his car for her to get out while Jazmine walked towards the front door "Hey y'all" Mulan softly smiled, pressing the lock on her keyfob and walking towards Samir. "I thought you got the squeaky noise fixed a few days ago?" He questioned, holding his arms out and she happily walked into his embrace, wrapping her arms around him tightly.