VIII

😗sorry for any mistakes

A month later...

Dallas, TX
October 22nd
Tuesday

"Nigga she wants how much?!" Tone exclaimed, looking at Samir as if he was crazy from Samir's other couch in his living room.

Samir bitterly chuckled "Yes bro. At first, she was like she wanted three million to settle and I was like hell nah. So then she bumped it down to one million and I still was like hell nah. I'm better off goin' ta' fuckin' court" He ranted, shaking his head.

"Hell yeah. She being so entitled, fa' what? Actin' like she wasn't the one steppin' out on you" Tone shook his head, grabbing the remote to the tv from the side of him.

"Exactly. Then her ass has been sending me some videos of that tik tok app about marriage and shit. The last one she sent me was about this lady cheatin' on her husband after they got married then they went to counseling and put their relationship in God. Now they are happy" Samir shook his head.

Jenna was very persistent in trying to get Samir back. She would send him flowers to apologize for what she did, lying saying she would sign the papers but never did. She would ask him on small dates just to make up for what she did.

Samir wasn't going for any of it. He already told her he wasn't interested in fixing things with her. She just wasn't understanding and was prolonging their divorce in hopes he would change his mind.

"Sending you? Why you ain' block her ass?" Tone jerked his head back looking over at Samir.

Samir ran his fingers through his beard on the side "Jus' in case she calls 'bout something serious wit' Miracle" He shrugged, not seeing the problem.

"What's Jayda be sayin' all the time? Don't piss me off" He straight-faced him. "Samir, you needa block her. You don't have any reason to not have her blocked" Tone furrowed his eyebrows.

"You sound jus' like Blaise," Samir shook his head, referring to their long-term friend from college and also his lawyer. "I only didn't block her in case an emergency wit' Miracle or—"

"No. You are trying to cut ties wit' both of them." Tone cut him off. Samir sucked his teeth, "I'm jus' sayin' bro. I'on know what you went through or how you felt in your situation but you keep saying you want her to leave you alone but ain' doin' shit fa' ha' to leave you alone" Tone spoke bluntly causing Samir to suck his teeth again but he knew he was right.

"I kno' you loved, and probably still love that little girl but you have to let go. You being in contact wit' Jen, jus' going to make her hold out even more and give her hope that she still has a chance. Ain' you the one always talkin' about actions speak louder than words?" He questioned.

"Yo' actions ain' speakin' louder than yo' words right now. You say you want ta' cut ties with her but still giving her access to you" He stated, with a small shrug "If you still want to be wit' her, jus' say dat" He teased with a small smirk.